What are you doing here, Dom?
你到底想干什么 多姆?
I think I found a way home.
我找到辦法可以回家了
It's a job for some very, very powerful people.
為某個強權人物做事
People who I believe can fix my charges permanently.
我相信他能永久地撤消對我的指控
But I need your help.
但我要你幫忙
You're here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你要來帶壞我最有前途 最好的學生
You know what I'm offering. Let them decide for themselves.
你知道我開出的條件 讓他們自己選擇吧
Money.
錢
Not just money.
不僅僅是錢
You remember.
你記得的
It's the chance to build cathedrals, entire cities...
讓你有機會建造教堂 整座城市...
things that never existed...
從未存在過的東西
things that couldn't exist in the real world.
在現實生活中不會存在的東西
So you want me to let someone else follow you into your fantasy?
你是想讓我找別人去追隨你的幻想?
They don't actually come into the dream.
他們不必真正入夢
They just design the levels and teach them to the dreamers. That's all.
他們只要設計夢境 再教給做夢者 這就行了
Design it yourself.
那你自己設計
Mal won't let me.
瑪爾不讓我設計
Come back to reality, Dom.
現實點吧 多姆
Please.
拜托
Reality.
現實
Those kids, your grandchildren...
你的孫子們...
they're waiting for their father to come back home.
他們在等爸爸回家
That's their reality.
這就是他們的現實
And this job, this last job, that's how I get there.
這份工作 最后的一次 就是我回家的方法
I would not be standing here if I knew any other way.
要是還有別的辦法 我也不會來
I need an architect who's as good as I was.
我要一個和我過去一樣棒的筑夢師
I've got somebody better.
我知道有人能做得更好
Ariadne?
阿里阿德涅
I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
來認識一下柯布先生
Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你
If you have a few moments, Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.
如果你有時間柯布先生有個工作機會想跟你談談
A work placement?
實習工作?
Not exactly.
也不算
I have a test for you.
我要先測驗你
You're not gonna tell me anything first?
你不打算先告訴我點什么?
Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在我描述這工作之前 我要知道你有能力做好
Why?
為什么?
It's not, strictly speaking, legal.
嚴格來說 這活不算合法
You have two minutes
用兩分鐘時間
to design a maze that it takes one minute to solve.
設計一個要花一分鐘才能走出來的迷宮
Stop.
停
Again.
再來
Stop.
停
You're gonna have to do better than that.
還不夠好
That's more like it.
這還差不多