You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
You know what you have to do.
你知道你要怎么做
You remember when you asked me to marry you?
還記得你向我求婚的時候嗎?
Of course I do.
當然記得了
You said you had a dream.
你說你做了個夢
That we'd grow old together.
夢到我們一起變老
And we can.
我們可以的
You shouldn't be here.
你不該來
Just wanted to see what kind of tests you're doing on your own every night.
我只想看看你每晚在做什么實驗
This has nothing to do with you.
這跟你無關
This has everything to do with me.
跟我關系大著呢
You've asked me to share dreams with you.
你讓我跟你分享夢境
Not these. These are my dreams.
這個不行 這是我的夢
Why do you do this to yourself?
為什么要這樣對自己?
It's the only way I can still dream.
只有這樣我才能做夢
Why is it so important to dream?
做夢對你如此重要嗎?
In my dreams, we're still together.
在夢里 我們還在一起
These aren't just dreams.
這不僅僅是夢
These are memories.
而是回憶
And you said never to use memories.
你說過絕不能用回憶的
I know I did.
我知道我用了
You're trying to keep her alive. You can't let her go.
你是想讓她活下去 你放不下她
You don't understand. These are moments I regret.
你不明白 這都是我后悔的時刻
They're memories that I have to change.
這是我要改變的回憶
Well, what's down there that you regret?
你有什么好后悔的?
Listen, there's only one thing you need to understand about me.
聽著 關于我 你只需了解一件事
This is your house?
這是你家?
Mine and Mal's, yes.
我和瑪爾的家
Where is she?
她在哪兒?
She's already gone.
她已經走了
That's my son, James.
那是我兒子 詹姆斯
He's digging for something, maybe a worm.
他在挖什么東西 可能是蚯蚓
That's Phillipa.
那是菲利帕
I thought about calling out to them
我想過叫他們
so they'd turn and smile and I could see those beautiful faces of theirs, but it's all too late.
他們就會回過頭來 我就能看到他們美麗的笑臉 但一切都太遲了
Right now or never, Cobb.
機不可失 柯布
Then I start to panic.
之后我就開始驚慌
I realize I'm gonna regret this moment
我知道我會后悔這一刻
that I need to see their faces one last time.
因為我要最后一次見見他們的臉
James! Phillipa! Come on in!
詹姆斯 菲利帕 進來!
But the moment's past.
但這時刻過去了
And whatever I do, I can't change this moment.
不管我做什么 都改變不了這一刻
As I'm about to call out to them they run away.
正當我要叫他們時他們卻跑開了
If I'm ever gonna see their faces again, I've gotta get back home.
如果我想再看到他們 我就得回家
The real world.
回到現實世界