What are you doing here?
你來干什么?
My name is
我叫
I know who you are. What are you doing here?
我知道你是誰 你來干什么?
I'm just trying to understand.
我只想弄明白
How could you understand?
你怎么明白的了?
Do you know what it is to be a lover?
知道愛人是怎樣的嗎?
To be half of a whole?
合二為一?
No.
我不知道
I'll tell you a riddle.
我給你出個謎語
You're waiting for a train.
你在等一列火車
A train that will take you far away.
一列可以帶你遠走的火車
You know where you hope this train will take you
你知道你希望火車會帶你去哪兒
but you don't know for sure.
但你也不確定
But it doesn't matter.
但沒關系
How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?
火車要帶你去哪兒 怎么會對你沒關系?
Because you'll be together.
因為你們會在一起
How could you bring her here, Dom?
你怎么能帶她來這兒 多姆?
What is this place?
這是哪里?
This is a hotel suite where we used to spend our anniversary.
這是我們以前過結婚紀念日的酒店套房
What happened here?
這里發生過什么?
You promised! You promised we'd be together!
你保證過! 你說過我們會在一起的!
Please, I need you to stay here just for now!
求你留在這里 就一會兒!
You said we'd be together!
你保證過我們會在一起的!
You said we'd grow old together!
你說過我們會一起變老!
I'll come back for you. I promise.
我會回來找你的 我保證