Cobb?
柯布?
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this a little more simply. Tell us what you know! Tell us what you know, now!
看來我要化繁為簡了。把你知道的告訴我們! 現在就說!
I've always hated this carpet.It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways.But very definitely made of wool.Right now...I'm lying on polyester. Which means I'm not lying on my carpet, in my apartment. You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb.I'm still dreaming.
我一直討厭這塊地毯。它有獨特的污點和破損,但絕對是羊毛制品。現在...我是躺在滌綸上。這說明我并不是躺在我家的地毯上。果然名不虛傳,柯布先生。我還在夢里。
How'd it go?
情況如何?
Not good.
不妙
Dream within a dream, huh? I'm impressed. But in my dream, you play by my rules.
夢中夢是吧? 讓我刮目相看。但在我的夢里,就要遵守我的規則。
Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito....
是的,但你看,齊藤先生...
We're not in your dream.
我們并不是在你的夢里
We're in mine.
而是我的
Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet?
混蛋,地毯怎么搞錯了?
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的錯
You're the architect.
你是筑夢師
I didn't know he was gonna rub his cheek on it!
我又不知道他會把臉貼上去蹭!
That's enough.
夠了
You. What the hell was all that?
你那個又是是怎么回事?
I have it under control.
一切都在我的控制之中
I'd hate to see you out of control.
我看你已經控制不住了
We don't have time for this. I'm getting off at Kyoto.
我們沒時間了,我要在東京下車。
He's not gonna check every compartment.
他不會查看每節車廂的。
Yeah, well, I don't like trains. Listen. Every man for himself.
好吧,我不喜歡火車。聽著,各位自求多福。