He will not wake.
他不醒
Give him the kick.
讓他穿越
What?
什么?
Dunk him.
扔浴缸里
He's out.
他醒了
You came prepared, hmm?
你是有備而來的 對吧?
Not even my head of security knows this apartment.How did you find it?
連我的保安隊長都不知道這間公寓 你是怎么找到的?
It's difficult for a man of your position to keep a love nest like this secret ... particularly where there's a married woman involved.
像你這樣有地位的人 想跟有夫之婦擁有一間秘密愛巢
She would never ....
她永遠不會...
Yet here we are.
事已至此
With a dilemma.
進退兩難
They 're getting closer.
他們靠近了
You got what you came for.
你想要的東西已經得到了
Well, that's not true.
實際上并沒有
You left out a key piece of information, did not you?
你有一條重要信息沒寫進去 是不是?
You held something back because you knew what we were up to.
你有所隱瞞 因為你知道我們的目的
Question is, why 'd you let us in at all?
問題 那為什么要讓我們進入呢?
An audition.
預演
An audition for what?
什么預演?
does not matter.
并不重要
You failed.
你失敗了
We extracted every bit of information you had in there.
我們盜取了你藏在夢里的所有信息
But your deception was obvious.
但你的偽裝太明顯
So leave me and go.
放了我 你走吧
You do not seem to understand, Mr. Saito.
你似乎還不明白 齊藤先生
That corporation that hired us, they will not accept failure.
雇我們的公司是不會容忍失敗的
We will not last two days.
我們撐不過兩天