Now, this is the executive floor.
策劃人都在這層辦公
It should be organized, but it's not,
應該很整齊的 但不是
so you'll find account executives and creative executives all mixed in together.
這里業務策劃人和創意策劃人混在一起
Please don't ask me the difference.
別問我他們的區別
Great.
好的
Hopefully, if you follow my lead,you can avoid some of the mistakes I've made here.
如果你聽我的,你會避免犯一些我犯過的錯誤
Hello, Joan.
你好 Joan
Like that one.
比如他
So how many trains did it take you?
你倒了幾班車?
Only one, but I got up very early.
一班就到了 但我起的非常早
In a couple of years,with the right moves,you'll be in the city with the rest of us.
你要是走對了路,過幾年也會像我們一樣住到城里
Of course, if you really make the right moves,you'll be out in the country,
當然 如果你真的走對了路,你就會住到鄉間
and you won't be going to work at all.
而且不用再工作
You'll be here just across the aisle from me.
你的位置在這兒跟我就隔一個走廊
We'll both take care of Mr. Draper for the time being.
這段時間我們共同協助Draper先生
I don't know what your goals are,but don't overdo it with the perfume.
我不知道你的工作目的是什么,但別亂噴香水
Keep a fifth of something in your desk.
抽屜里放瓶香奈兒5號
Mr. Draper drinks rye.
Draper先生喝黑麥威士忌
Also, invest in some aspirin, Band-Aids,and a needle and thread.
還有 放點阿司匹林 創可貼,還要有針線
Rye is Canadian, right?
黑麥威士忌是加拿大產的 對嗎?
You better find out.
你自己看吧
He may act like he wants a secretary,but most of the time,
他可能想要個秘書 但大多數時間
they're looking for something between a mother and a waitress.
他都是在找一個介于媽媽和服務生之間的人
And the rest of the time, well...
其他時候嘛...
Go home, take a paper bag,and cut some eyeholes out of it.
回家找個紙袋子,在眼睛處剪兩個洞
Put it over your head, get undressed,and look at yourself in the mirror.
呆在腦袋上 脫光衣服 看著鏡子里的自己
Really evaluate where your strengths and weaknesses are,and be honest.
好好評估一下自己的優點和缺點 然后誠實的面對
I always try to be honest.
我總是盡量誠實
Good for you.
很好
Now, try not to be overwhelmed by all this technology.
現在 別被這些科技嚇倒
It looks complicated,but the men who designed it made it simple enough for a woman to use.
看上去很復雜 但設計得很適于女性使用
I sure hope so.
希望如此
At lunch, pick up a box of chocolates,a dozen carnations,and some bath salts.
午飯的時候 去拿一盒巧克力 一打康乃馨 還有一些浴鹽
I'll explain later.
我晚點跟你解釋
Thank you, Miss Holloway.
謝謝你 Holloway小姐
You're really wonderful for looking out for me this way.
你真的很好能為我解釋這么多
It's Joan.
叫我Joan
And listen,don't take this the wrong way,
聽我說 別理解錯了
but a girl like you,with those darling little ankles,
但一個像你這樣有著迷人腳踝的女孩兒
I'd find a way to make 'em sing.
我一定會好好利用自己的優勢
Also, men love scarves.
男士們也喜歡絲巾
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 Draper先生
Oh! And Mr. Sterling.
哦! Sterling先生
How are you?
你好嗎?
Morning, girls.
早上好 女士們