Captain Lennox, we need you and your team to come with us right now! Let's go!
藍尼隊長 你和你的小組馬上跟我們走
She's in here.
她在里面
What's going on?
怎么回事?
You're coming with me.
你要跟我來
You're going to be my advisor. - Me, too?
當我的顧問 我也是嗎?
Who's this?
他是誰?
He's my advisor. He comes, too.
他是我的顧問。那他也來
So... - What'd they get you for?
所以... 他們為什么把你抓來?
I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot.
我買了一輛車,結果是外星機器人
Who knew?
誰會曉得?
Please, let this work.
希望這會成功
Fire it up, Optimus.
啟動吧
The code. The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is 230 miles from here.
眼鏡上的密碼顯示 火種源距離這里230英哩
I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize.
我有預感狂派變形金剛會馬上出動
They must know it's here, as well. What about Bumblebee?
他們一定也知道位置,大黃蜂怎么辦?
We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!
我們不能就這樣讓他死 成為人類的實驗品
He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission.
我們不達成任務,他會白白犧牲的
Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want. Why are we fighting to save the humans?
大黃蜂是英勇戰士 他也會希望我們這么做。我們為什么要拯救人類?
They're a primitive and violent race.
他們是原始和暴力的種族
Were we so different?
難道我們就不同嗎?
They're a young species. They have much to learn.
他們是年輕的種族,還有很多事要學
But I've seen goodness in them.
我看到他們的善良
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
自由是所有生命體的權利
You all know there's only one way to end this war.
結束這場戰爭只有一個方法
We must destroy the Cube.
我們一定要摧毀方塊
If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest. That's suicide. The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both.
如果任務失敗 我會把火種放進我胸口。那簡直是自殺。方塊的強大力量會毀滅你的
A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet.
我的犧牲將拯救這個星球
We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes.
不能讓人類為我們的錯誤而絕種
It's been an honor serving with you all.
我很榮幸能和你們并肩作戰
Autobots, roll out! - We rolling!
博派變形金剛,出發! 出發!
文本來源于在線英語聽力室