Go, go, go, go!
快,快,快,快!
I can't see it! I can't see it! Shift your weight towards the front!
我看不到把重量往前面移
All right! All right! You A-holes are in trouble now.
夠了!夠了!你們這些混球這下的麻煩可大了
Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend, Optimus Prime.
各位,容我介紹我的朋友擎天柱
Taking the children was a bad move.
把小孩抓起來是很不應該的
Autobots, relieve them of their weapons.
博派變形金剛,收走他們的武器
Freeze! Whoa! Whoa! - Give me those! Whoa! Whoa...
別動!給我!哇......
Hi, there. You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?
你好!你好像不害怕,看到我們不驚訝嗎?
Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay?
我有第七區的標準作業程序
I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you. Get out of the car.
除了告訴你我不能跟你交談以外,我沒有權限和你有任何的交談。下車。
All right. Me? You want me to get... - Now! All right, all right. Get out. Hey. All right, I'm... I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see?
嗯。你是說我嗎? 快點!我這就下車,瞧
Very nifty how you put us down without really killing us. You're good with handcuffs, too, now, huh? How you doing?
把車子放下來那招挺厲害的,你也很會用手銬嘛!大伙好嗎?
You weren't supposed to hear all that. -Yeah. - This is real.
你不該聽到那些的,這是真的
Sam, I have a record because I wouldn't turn my dad in.
我不肯檢舉我爸才會留有案底
When have you had to sacrifice anything in your perfect little life?
你這輩子幾時為誰犧牲過?
Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh? What is Sector Seven?
大家伙帶了大槍,第七區是什么?
Answer me. I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man! How'd you know about the aliens?
快回答。這里只有我能發問 不是你,少年人!你怎么知道外星人的事?
Where did you take my parents? I am not at liberty to discuss it. - No? Hey.
你把我爸媽帶到哪里?我不能說 是嗎?
You touch me, that's a federal offense. Do-whatever-you-want and-get-away-with-it badge, right?
你碰我算是聯邦罪名。“為所欲為”警徽,對吧?
Yeah. Brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friend standing over there.
你有外星人朋友撐腰就屌起來啦
Where is Sector Seven? - Wouldn't you like to know?
第七區在哪里? 你一定很想知道
文本來源于在線聽力教室