Ah, Judy? Better call the city. We got a blown transformer!
老婆,打給市政府,變電箱燒了
Power pole's sparking all over the place!
電線桿也到處在噴火花
Oh, man. Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone.
院子沒救了,全毀了,院子完全被毀了
It's a wash. The whole yard. - You're kidding. The parents are very irritating. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Can I take them out?
全毀了,沒救了 你在開玩笑,他的父母真的很煩耶,我可以消滅他們嗎?
Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans. What is with you?Well, I'm just saying we could. It's an option.
鐵皮,我們不能傷害人類,你在想什么?我只是說消滅他們是個好選擇
We heard you talking to somebody, Sam. We wanna know who. - Mom, I told...
我聽到你跟別人講話,我們要知道是誰
Hi. I'm Mikaela.
嗨,我是蜜琪
I'm a... I'm a friend of Sam's.
我是...山姆的朋友
Ah...Gosh, you're gorgeous. Isn't that the prettiest girl? She can hear you talking, Mom. - Thank you.
天啊,你真漂亮,她漂不漂亮?她聽得到你耶 謝謝夸獎
Oh, my goodness. I'm sorry you had to hear our little family discussion about... Sorry that we're bugging you.
天啊,真抱歉讓你聽到我們的家庭討論...抱歉打擾到你們了
Do you have my backpack? Mom. Come on. Let's go. Oh, it's in the kitchen. Oh, yes. Okay. Okay.
我的背包呢?在廚房。太好了,好耶
Yeah. - Your mom's so nice.
你媽人很好
I want you to distract my parents,while I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay?
分散我爸媽注意力,讓我把眼鏡交給他們
Ronald Wickity? - It's Witwicky. Who are you? We're the government. Sector Seven. Never heard of it. Never will.
朗諾魏奇奇? 是魏瓦奇,你是哪位?政府官員,第七區。從來沒有聽過,以后也不會。
Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not? It's Witwicky.
魏奇奇隊長是你兒子的曾曾祖父是魏瓦奇
May I enter the premises, sir?
我能進到房屋內嗎?
Ron, there's guys all over the front yard.
老公,前院到處都是人
What the heck is going on here? Your son filed a stolen car report last night.We think it's involved in a national security matter.
到底是怎么回事?你兒子報案說車子被偷,我們認為事情攸關國家安全。
They're ripping up my rose bushes! - National security? That's right. National security. My God, Ron, they're everywhere.
他們拔掉我... 國家安全?沒錯,國家安全。天啊,到處都有人
There's guys in suits all around the house! Look at this! Could you stay off the grass?
家里都是穿西裝的家伙,你看!拜托別踐踏草坪
Get me a sample and some isotope readings.They're pulling bushes out of the ground! Good Lord! They've got to get their hands off my bush!
檢查同位素指數...他們還在拔我的花!老天爺,別碰我的花
Drop the bat, ma'am. - Hey, hey, hey, that's my... I'm carrying a loaded weapon.
把球棒放下,我有佩帶手槍
But you'd better get those guys out of my garden
你最好叫他們滾出花圃
or I am gonna beat the crap out of them!
不然我要痛扁他們
文本來源于在線英語聽力室