Easy, you two.
你們要小心點
No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don't drop me!
山姆,別放手
Sam, don't! Sam, don't! I'm slipping! I'm slipping!
我滑下去了
Hold on! - No! Sam!
抓緊了山姆!
All right, we've got him pinned. We've got him pinned in the river.
找到它了,它在河里
I'm in for the shot.
準備開火
Stop! Stop! Wait! No!
住手!等!不要!
Take the shot, get him. - Take the shot. No! No! Stop!Stop!
馬上開火!住手!住手!住手!
Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down! Look, he's not fighting back!
趴下來!瞧,它沒有反抗
(Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!)
(凍住它!凍住它!)
Come on! Stop hurting him!
別傷害它!
Happy to see me again?
又看到我高興嗎?
Put him in a car with his little criminal friend.
把他和他的壞朋友帶上車
I want that thing frozen and ready for transport!
把那玩意冰凍準備運走
Hang back. Let me check it out.
等一下,我去看看
Optimus,
擎天柱
are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?
難道我們什么都不做嗎?
There's no way to free Bumblebee without harming the humans.
想要救大黃蜂就會傷害到人類
But it's not right. He... - Let them leave.
這樣不對 讓他們走吧
The Chinese and the Russians are nearing our area of operations
中國和俄國軍隊
in the western Pacific. We feel like this could get out of hand real fast.But the next couple of hours may just define his presidency.
在西太平洋部署,情況可能很快失控。總統要在這幾個小時控制住情勢
US and Chinese task forces approaching 100 nautical miles
中美軍隊接近彼此的導彈射程范圍
of cruise missile range.
一百海里內
Tell the strike group commander that he's not to engage unless fired on first. Yes, sir! - Mr. Secretary?
除非受到攻擊,否則不準開火。是,長官 部長先生?
Tom Banachek. I'm with Sector Seven, Advanced Research Division.
湯姆班納契 我隸屬第七區高等研究部
Never heard of it. I'm a little busy, Tom. I think you can see that.
沒聽過,我很忙,你應該看得出來
文本來源于在線英語聽力室