Wait, back up. You said the dam hides the Cube's energy.
你說水壩擋住方塊的能量
What kind exactly? - Good question.
到底是什么能量? 問的好
Please step inside. They have to lock us in.
請進來,他們要把門鎖住
Oh, wow. What's that? Freddy Krueger done been up in here or something? Oh, no, man. Freddy Krueger have four blades, man.
喔。狂魔佛萊迪來過嗎?不是啦!佛萊迪有四根利爪
That's only three. That's Wolverine! Ha ha ha ...
只有三條抓痕,一定是金剛狼。哈哈哈......
Right? That's Wolverine! - That's very funny.
這是金剛狼 很好笑
Anybody have any mechanical devices? BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone? I got a phone.
誰身上有電子用品? 掌上型電腦或是手機?我有手機
Wow, Nokias are real nasty. You've got to respect the Japanese.
哇!諾基亞手機科技超進步。日本人真有一套
They know the way of the samurai.
他們很有武士精神
Nokia's from Finland.
諾基亞手機是芬蘭的耶
Yes, but he's, you know, a little strange. He's a little strange.
沒錯,不過他是...他是個怪胎
We're able to take the Cube radiation and funnel it into that box.
我們可以把方塊的輻射線 轉移到那個箱子
Mean little sucker, huh?That thing is freaky! Kind of like the itty-bitty Energizer Bunny from hell, huh?
可怕的小玩意兒。 超恐怖的。就像地獄來的勁量電池小白兔
Oh,He's breaking the box.
喔,它會敲破箱子
Gentlemen, they know the Cube is here.
它們知道方塊在這里
Banachek. What's going on? Well, the NBE One hangar has lost power... What? ...and the backup generator is just not gonna cut it. - Do you have an arms room?
班納契,這是怎么回事?NBE一號停泊坪失去電力。什么?備用發電機沒有用 這里有武器室嗎?
I'll bring security to the... Get everyone to the NBE One chamber now!
帶上保安人員......大家趕到NBE一號停泊坪
The lights are out! - Move it! Move it! Let's go!
燈滅了!- 行動! 快!
They're popping our generators!
它們摧毀了發電機
16502. We're losing pressure. Stand by! Set!
液氮管開始失壓,各就各位!
We're losing pressure! The cryogenic system is failing! We're losing NBE One!
冰凍系統失效,NBE一號開始解凍
文本來源于在線聽力教室