Five, four, six, three.Here! Put some rounds in!
5463! 來,裝上子彈
Master search.
全面搜尋
I got it! We're transmitting! Send exactly what I say! Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
搞定了,可以發出訊號,發出我說的話,讓開!讓開!
Burn, you little sucker! Burn!
給我死吧,混蛋
"This is Defense Secretary Keller. A ha ! Get me NORTHCOM commander."
這是國防部長凱勒 幫我接北方司令部指揮官
Whoa! - Whoa!
喔!- 喔!
What was that? Authenticate emergency action. Blackbird 1195...
那是什么?黑鳥緊急行動確認密碼1195
Sir, I have an authenticated air strike order from Sec Def.
接到國防部長的攻擊命令
No, no, no, no, no. - What? It's the same cop! Block them, block them, block them.
不好了 怎么了?又是那輛警車!快擋住它們
Oh, my God.This is so not good. He's behind the pillar!
我的天!情況不妙。他在柱子后面
Shoot that mother... - Maggie, cover fire!
開槍射他 瑪姬,掩護我
It's the Air Force! They're responding! Sucker, burn!
空軍有回應了!我要燒死你!
Ah! Oh! Oh, shit!
啊!哦!慘了!
Yes! They're sending F-22s to the city!
好耶,他們派出F22戰機
Raptors, let's scramble, scramble, scramble.
猛禽戰機,升空
Strike and Dark Star roll call.
飛行員,報告
Looking out the right side.
我在往右方看
Push to Kill Box One Alpha...
我正在趕去市中心
Let's go! Mount up! - Move out! Move out! Here, I got shortwave radios.
快走吧,上車!我有短波無線電
Wait. What am I supposed to do with these?
我要拿來干嘛?
Well, use them! It's all we got!
拿來用呀,只有這玩意
This is like RadioShack dinosaur radios or something, man. I'm only gonna get 20 or 30 miles out of these things.
這是恐龍級的老舊無線電,通訊范圍只有2、30哩
Are there any aircraft orbiting the city?
城市上空有飛機盤旋嗎?
F-22 at 12:00. All right, I want planes for air cover and get Black Hawks on station
F22戰機在12點鐘方向,戰機提供空中支援
to extract that Cube. You got it?
黑鷹直升機把方塊帶走
Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!
空軍來了,發射煙霧彈
Raptor, Raptor, do you copy? We have you visual.
猛禽戰機,收到嗎?我們看到你們了
Green smoke is the mark. Provide air cover and vector Black Hawks for extraction.
綠煙是目標。提供空中支援 把方塊座標給黑鷹直升機
It's Starscream!
那是天王星!
Please tell me you copy. Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee! No, no, no, no, no! Move! Back up! Back up!
拜托說你們收到了。撤退,找掩護!大黃蜂!不好了,快跑!退后!退后!
Retreat! Fall back! Incoming!
快撤退!飛彈來襲!
文本來源于在線英語聽力室