The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses.
火種源在地球的座標 就被植入了他的眼鏡。
How'd you know about his glasses?
你怎么知道他眼鏡的事?
EBay. - EBay.If the Decepticons find the All Spark,
拍賣網站。如果狂派變形金剛找到火種源,
they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army.
就會用來把地球的機器變形 建立狂派變形金剛軍隊。
And the human race will be extinguished.
人類就會被消滅。
Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival.
山姆魏瓦奇,你擁有拯救地球的關鍵線索。
Please tell me that you have those glasses.
拜托告訴我眼鏡在你那里。
It's like a self-regenerating molecular armor.
這就像自我再生的分子盔甲。
Look at the scorch mark where the sabot round hit. Melted right through.
看!只有穿甲彈能夠穿透它。完全把擊點融化。
Hey, aren't sabots hot-Ioaded for, like, a 6,000-degree magnesium burn?
穿甲彈能產生華氏六千度的熱度吧?
Close to it. It melts tank armor. So this metal skin must react to extreme heat.
差不多,足以融化坦克裝甲。它的金屬外殼承受不了高熱。
I thought you said that thing was dead, man!
我以為你說那玩意死了。
Strap it down! Strap it! This thing is wicked.
把它綁起來!這玩意太可怕!
All right, get on the horn with Northern Command. Tell them that our effective weapon is high-heat sabot rounds. Recommend we load them on all the gunships. Go.
我們有效的武器是高熱穿甲彈。所有的炮彈都要換成穿甲彈。
You want that piece?
你要吃嗎?
Okay, Maggie, look. Let me break it down to you how it's gonna happen.
瑪姬,聽好 讓我告訴你會發生什么事?
They gonna come through that door and be good cop, bad cop. Don't fall for that, all right?
他們會闖進來扮黑臉和白臉。千萬不要上當。
That's why I ate their food. See, they put the plate of donuts out here to test your guilt. If you don't touch it, you're guilty.
所以我才吃他們給的食物。他們用甜甜圈測驗你的罪惡感。如果你不敢吃,就是心有鬼。
I ate the whole plate. The whole plate. Okay?
所以我把整盤都吃光光。
It's me and you. They walk through that door, you don't say nothing.
咱們要團結一致。他們進來的時候,什么都別說。
文本來源于在線英語聽力室