What are you, like, an alien or something?
你是外星人或異形嗎?
Any more questions you want to ask?
你們還想問什么?
He wants us to get in the car.
我想他要我們上車。
And go where?
然后去哪里?
Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
50年后,等你老了不后悔沒膽上車嗎?
This car's a pretty good driver.
這車是不錯的司機呢!
I know.
是啊.
Why don't you go sit in that seat, there? I'm not going to sit in that seat. He's driving.
你為什么不坐在駕駛座上?我才不要,它在開車耶!
Yeah. You're right.
嗯 你說的對。
Well, maybe you should sit in my lap.
你可以坐在我大腿上。
Why?
為什么?
Well, I have the only seat belt here. You know, safety first.
只有一條安全帶,安全第一。
Yeah. All right! Right? Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好吧!行嗎?行。好了。
There, see? That's better.
瞧,好多了吧!
Okay. Okay.You know, that seat belt thing was a pretty smooth move. Thank you.
好的。好的。用安全帶這招泡妞挺聰明的。多謝夸獎。
You know what I don't understand?
有一件事我不懂。
Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot,
如果它是超級先進機器人。
does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?
為什么要變成這輛破車?
Whoa! Whoa! Oh, see? No. Get... No, that doesn't work. See?
哇!哇!這下可好了,你說錯話了。
Move it, you moron! Great, now... See?
讓開,豬頭!你看吧!
Fantastic.Now you pissed him off.
太好了!你把它惹毛了!
That car is sensitive.
那輛車很敏感。
I mean, $4000 just drove off.
四千塊錢買的車就這么跑了。
What?
怎么會?
文本來源于在線英語聽力室