Bring them home.
帶他們回家。
You get those men stateside right now.
把那些士兵帶回美國。
I want them debriefed in 10 hours.
十小時后進行簡報。
There's only one hacker in the world who can break this code.
世上只有一個駭客能破解密碼。
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Stop!
喂,停車!
I am sorry to bother you. Maggie?
抱歉打擾你。 瑪姬?
Listen, I need your help. No! This is my private area, my place of Zen and peace. Listen to me. Glen! Who is it? Shut up, Grandma!
我需要你的幫忙。拜托,這是我的秘密基地 讓我打坐思考的地方。葛倫,是誰呀? 閉嘴,奶奶!
What are you doing here? - Just give me a break, will you, please? Grandmama! Drink your prune juice!
你跑來這里干嘛? 幫我個忙。奶奶,我要喝你的蜜棗汁哦。
What level are you on, man? - Six.
你破了第幾關? 第六關。
Ah...Oh..., here come the matrix! Here come the matrix!
母體來了!母體來了!
Glen, seriously, don't you want to see something classified? Yeah. Get low.
葛倫,你想看機密檔案嗎? 低一點。
Here we go. Here we go. Double tap. - Hey, I just paused it. I just paused it. Hey. I need a moment.
很好,踏兩步 我按了暫停 等我一下,拜托。
Please. - Sorry.
抱歉,求你啦!
Hey, man, save my game.
別忘了儲存我的分數。
How classified?
多機密的檔案?
Like "I will go to jail for the rest of my life for showing you" classified.
如果我給你看的話 就得吃一輩子的牢飯。
Yes! One quick peek.
好耶!我只看一下下。
Special Ops got a thermal snapshot of whatever hit the base in Qatar. I want to see it.
特種部隊拍下敵人的影像,讓我看看。
Well, the imager was damaged, sir.
影像受到損壞。
The rangers are en route with the imager, but we also have a security issue. Circle logs indicate one of the analysts made a copy of the network intrusion signal.
正在傳送影像,不過也有安檢的問題 有一名分析師, 拷貝了侵入者的訊號。
The signal strength is through the roof. Where did you say you got this? It hacked the national military air-guard frequency in less than a minute.
這個訊號強到不行 你從哪里弄來的?它在一分鐘內侵入軍事電腦系統。
No way. - Yeah.
不可能。好吧!
Looks like there's a message embedded in the signal. Let me work my magic.
訊號里好像植入了某種信息 讓我大展身手。
文本來源于在線英語聽力室