Whoever did this finally managed to infiltrate our defense network,which is what they tried to do in Qatar, only this time it worked.
不管對方是誰,它們侵入國防網路,它們在卡達試過,而這次成功了
What did they get? We still don't know. Talk to me about the virus. - It's a Spider-bot virus.
它們拿到什么? 還不知道。到底是什么電腦病毒? 蜘蛛機器人病毒
We're not sure what it's going to do, but it may cripple the system.
不知道它會做什么 不過可能癱瘓電腦系統
Can we stop it? - Every time we try an antivirus, it adapts and speeds up. It's like it's not a virus anymore. It's become the system.
不能阻止它嗎? 每次試用防毒軟件。它都能適應,進行破壞,就像是進化成為電腦系統
Obviously the first phase of a major attack against the US.
這可是攻擊美國的第一階段攻勢
The only countries with this kind of capability
擁有這種能力的國家只有
are Russia, North Korea, maybe China.I'm sorry, that's not correct.
俄國、北韓,也許中國。抱歉,那并不正確。
Excuse me, young lady. I didn't see you standing there. You would be who?
小姐,我沒看到你,你是誰?
I'm just the analyst who detected the hack. Hold on. It was you? You did it?
我只是偵測到病毒的分析師。等一下,是你?你發現的嗎?
Her team. - Sir, I was just trying to say,
她的小組 長官,我只想說
they hacked your firewall in 10 seconds.
它在十秒內侵入我們的防火墻
Okay. Even a supercomputer with a brute force attack
就算用超級電腦強力侵入
would take 20 years to do that. Maybe you can explain, then, how our latest satellite imagery shows North Korea doubling its naval activity.
也要花20年時間,那么為什么衛星影像顯示,北韓加倍了海軍行動?
Maybe it's a precaution, because isn't that what we're doing?
也許只是防御行動 這不是我們也正在做的嗎?
The signal pattern is learning. It's evolving on its own. And you need to move past Fourier transfers and start considering quantum mechanics.
這個訊號有學習能力,它能自我演進,我們必須放棄傅里葉轉換法,開始考慮量子力學
There is nothing on Earth that complex.What about an organism? A living organism? Maybe some kind of DNA-based computer?
地球上并沒有這么復雜的機器。那么有機體呢?具有生命能力的有機體?也許是基因電腦
And I know that that sounds crazy... That's enough. That's enough.
我知道聽起來很荒謬夠了
We have six floors of analysts working on this thing.
我們有一大堆分析師在工作
Now, if you can find proof to back up your theory, I'm gonna be happy to listen to you. But if you don't get a filteron that brain-mouth thing,
如果你能找到證據,我很樂意聽你的理論
you're gonna be off the team. You understand?
不過如果你只愛耍嘴皮 我就會把你開除,懂嗎?
文本來源于在線英語聽力室