I'm not a romantic friend.Romantic friends do this.I mean, I'm not that friend. I mean, we... I could be.
我不是一個羅曼蒂克的朋友, 羅曼蒂克的朋友才會這樣 我不是你的男友 雖然我可以當你的男友
I feel good Just pop the hood.
哇,我好爽! 把引擎蓋打開
Stupid. Shut up, shut up, shut up.
蠢斃了,閉嘴!閉嘴...
Whoa, nice headers. You've got a high-rise double-pump carburetor. That's pretty impressive, Sam.
好棒的引擎哦 這是雙幫浦的高級化油器 你真有一套
Double-pump?
雙幫浦?
It squirts the fuel in so you can go faster.
可以讓你的車子開得更快
I like to go faster. And it looks like your distributor cap's a little loose.
我喜歡開快車 不過分電盤蓋好像有點松
Yeah? How'd you know that?
是嗎?你怎么知道?
Ah! My dad. He was a real grease monkey. He taught me all about this. could take it all apart, clean it, put it back together.
我老爸是修車技師,這都是他教我的 我可以把引擎拆掉再重組
That's weird. I just wouldn't peg you for mechanical.
真厲害,沒想到你這么懂車子
Oh, my God. Well, you know, I don't really broadcast it. Guys don't like it when you know more about cars than they do.
我不太喜歡炫耀 男生不喜歡女生比他們更懂車子
Especially not Trent. He hates it. Yeah, no, I'm cool with, you know, females working on my engine. I prefer it, actually.
尤其是崔特,他很不喜歡 我不介意女生替我搞引擎 其實我比較喜歡這樣
Okay. You want to fire it up for me? - Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem. Thanks. - You know, I was thinking. You know, if Trent's such a jerk, why do you hang out with him?
你去啟動引擎 好,沒問題 我在想 如果崔特是個大爛人 你干嘛跟他在一起?
You know what? I'm just... I'm gonna walk.
這樣吧,我要走路回家
Good luck with your car.
祝你好運
All right.
好吧
Walking's healthy, right?
走路有益健康
Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on, please. Please, you gotta work for me now. Don't let her walk away. Come on, come on, come on. Please, please.
不是吧...拜托 你一定要幫忙,別讓她走掉 快點...拜托...
Baby come back
回來吧,寶貝
any kind of fool could see Hey!
傻子都看得出來 嘿!
There was something in everything about you
你對我有致命吸引力
Baby come back you can blame it all on me Hey! Wait a second!
回來吧,寶貝 這全都是我的錯 等一下
I was wrong and I just can't live without you
沒有你,我活不下去
文本來源于在線聽力教室