It looked right at me.
它直直地瞪著我
All right, we got to get this thing back to the Pentagon right away. They got to know what we're dealing with here.
我們得把這照片傳回五角大廈 他們必須知道敵方是什么
My radio's fried.
我的無線電被燒壞
I got no communication with aerial. - Hey, Mahfouz.
電子訊號也收不到
How far do you live from here? Not far. Just up that mountain. Do they have a phone? -Yes. All right, let's hit it.
瑪夫薩,你家離這里多遠? 不遠,就在那座山上 那里有電話嗎? 有 好,咱們出發吧
Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?
你確定我們有被邀請嗎?
Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property.
當然有,這是一座湖,這是公共場所
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right? I'm good, right? - Yeah, you're good. Okay.
老天爺,蜜琪也在 不要做出怪事,好嗎? 我很帥吧? 帥呆了 很好
Hey, guys, check it out.
大伙兒,你們看
Oh, hi. Hey, bro. That car. It's nice. Hey.
兄弟,那輛車挺炫的
So, what are you guys doing here?
你們跑來干嘛?
We're here to climb this tree.
我們是來爬樹的
I see that. It looks... It looks fun. Yeah. - You know, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team last year, right?
我看到了,好像很好玩 是啊 我好像認得你 你去年想加入美式足球隊
Let's go call your mom. Oh, no, no, that... No. That wasn't like a real tryout. I was researching a book I was writing.
趕快通知你老媽 不是啦,我不是真的想加入 只是為了我寫的書做研究
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
真的嗎? 真的
Yeah? What's it about? Sucking at sports?
你在寫什么樣的書? 關于運動白癡嗎?
No, it's about the link between brain damage and football.
其實是關于美式足球和腦部傷害
No, it's a good book. Your friends'll love it.
那是一本好書,你的朋友會喜歡它的。
You konw, it's got mazes in it and, you know , little coloring areas, sections, pop-up pictures. It's a lot of fun.
里面有生字練習表 還有著色圖和立體圖片 真的很好玩
That's funny.
你真會搞笑
Okay, okay. You know what? Stop.
夠了,別鬧了
Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let's go, let's head. You got to get out of the tree right now. Get...
我知道有 一場派對,走吧 你得爬下來
Just get out of the tree right now, please.
快點,趕快爬下來
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
文本來源于在線聽力教室