Get your clown cousin and get some hammers and come bang this stuff out, baby!
去找你的小丑表弟 拿根榔頭把凹痕敲掉,把這家伙搞定
... greater than man... That one's my favorite, drove all the way from Alabammy.
…比人類偉大… 我超愛這輛車 大老遠從阿拉巴馬州開來
$4,000. Steve.
四千塊錢! 史提夫
Hello, Mr. Secretary.
你好,部長先生
They're so young.
他們都好年輕
They're the top subject matter experts, sir.
他們是這方面的頂尖專家
NSA's recruiting right out of high school these days.
國家安全局直接從高中征召
Guys, that's the Secretary of Defense.
大伙兒,那是國防部長
I am so underdressed. Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense.
我穿得太隨便了 各位,美國國防部長
Please be seated. I'm John Keller.
請坐 我是約翰凱勒
Obviously, you're wondering why you're here, so these are the facts.
你們都想知道為什么被找來 我就說出實情吧
At 1900 local time yesterday, the SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked.
昨天早上當地時間七點整 卡達的美軍指揮中心遭到攻擊
So far as we know, there were no survivors.
據我們所知,沒有生還者
The objective of the attack was to hack our military network.
敵方的目的是侵入軍事電腦
We're not sure exactly what they're after, but we do know that they were cut off during the assault,
我們不確定他們要找什么 但是我們知道他們的侵入被阻止了
which would lead us to assume that they're going to try it again.
所以我們假設他們會再重新嘗試
Now, no one's taken responsibility for the attack.
沒有人承認犯下攻擊行動
And the only real lead we have so far is this sound. That's the signal that hacked our network.
目前的唯一線索是這個聲音 這就是侵入電腦的訊號
NSA's working at full capacity to analyze it
國家安全局正在盡全力分析
and intercept further communications, but we need your help to find out who did this.
并攔截這個訊號 我們需要你們查出敵方的身分
Now, you've all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis.
你們都是訊號分析頂尖高手
We're on a hair-trigger here, people.
現在情況危急
The President has dispatched battle groups
總統已經派遣戰斗部隊
to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea. This is as real as it's ever gonna get.
前往波斯灣和黃海,這是真正的戰爭
Now I'm gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge. You'll break up into teams and you'll start your work. Good luck to us all.
你們要聽官員的命令 分組開始進行分析 祝好運
文本來源于在線聽力教室