My wife on? - Yes, Captain. HA!ha! My ladies!
我老婆連線了嗎? 是的,隊長。我的老婆女兒
Look. Oh, my goodness. Look at her. She's getting so big. Look at those cheeks. I just wanna chew on them.
看看她,她長得好大,她好可愛,真想咬她一口
Baby, we made a good-looking kid.
咱們的寶寶真可愛
I know that people say that all the time, but, wow, we made one good-Iooking kid. Nice work.
我知道每個父母都會這么說,但是咱們真的生了一個可愛的寶寶 干得好
She has your laugh.
她的笑很像你!
She laughed? - Her first one, yeah.
她會笑了? 她第一次笑
You sure she didn't just fart?
你確定她不是放屁嗎?
No, she's a lady.
不是啦,她是個小淑女
She doesn't know you yet, but she will.
她還不認得你,不過一定會
4500 X. Something's not right. 4500X...
事情不對勁...
Bogie's on the deck.
目標剛降落在機坪上
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Radar's jammed.
雷達遭到干擾!
It's coming from the chopper.
干擾訊號是來自直升機!
Will? - Sarah?
威爾? 莎拉?
Hey, Sarah, if you can hear me, I love you and I'll be home soon.
我愛你,很快就會回家
To the right. Go to the right. - Check fire. Check the fuel.
到右邊去,到右邊去 - 檢查彈藥j,檢查燃料
MH-53 pilot, power down now.
MH53直升機駕駛,關掉引擎
Have your crew step out or we will kill you.
機組員下來,不然就殺死你們
Hold your fire! Stand by to engage!
先別開火!備戰!
My God.
我的老天
They bombed the antenna farm! We're under attack!
天線塔臺被炸掉,我們遭到攻擊!
Go! Move! Move!
快走!快上!快上!
It's going after the files! Cut the hard lines!
它想要竊取電腦檔案!切斷主纜線!
I need a key! It's locked!
鎖住了,需要鑰匙!
Move! Move!
讓開!讓開!
文本來源于在線聽力教室