Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy?
對不起,你是牙仙嗎?
Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing out here by yourself?
小乖,你一個人在這里干嘛?
Holy God! What happened to the pool?
老天爺,泳池是怎么了?
Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?
你是山姆魏瓦奇 艾契博魏瓦奇的后代嗎?
They know your name.
他們知道你的名字。
Yeah. My name is Optimus Prime.
是啊。我的名字是擎天柱。
We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.
我們是來自塞博坦星球 自主的機器生物體。
But you can call us Autobots for short. - Autobots.
你可以叫我們博派變形金剛 博派變形金剛。
What's cracking, little bitches? - My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz. This looks like a cool place to kick it.
小鬼頭,你好嗎? 我的副手,代號:爵士。這是個很酷的地方?
What is that? How did he learn to talk like that? We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web.
你怎么學會這么說話?我們透過網際網路學會地球語。
My weapons specialist, Ironhide.
我的武器專家:鐵皮。
You feeling lucky, punk? - Easy, Ironhide. Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons.
你想找死嗎,痞子? 別嚇他們,鐵皮。我只是開玩笑 我想秀一下我的大炮。
Our medical officer, Ratchet.
我們的醫官:飛輪。
The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the female.
這男生費洛蒙指數很高 代表他想和那位女生交配。
You already know your guardian, Bumblebee.
你已經認識了你的守護者,大黃蜂。
Bumblebee, right? Check on the rep Yep, second to none.So you're my guardian, huh?
大黃蜂?就是我,叫我第一名。你是我的守護者?
His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them.
他的音效處理器在戰斗時壞了 我正在試著修好。
Why are you here?
你們為什么來地球?
We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron.
我們來找火種源 一定要比霸天虎更早找到它。
Mega-what?
密卡什么?
Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just,
我們的星球曾經是強盛帝國 愛好和平、維持正義。
until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons.
直到我們被霸天虎背叛 他是狂派變形金剛族的首領。
All who defied them were destroyed.
他們把反抗的人全部消滅。
Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars.
那場大戰也摧毀了整個星球 火種源也失落在外太空。
文本來源于在線聽力教室