在Leonard交往過的為數不多的女人中,她是唯一一個我可以忍受的。
Penny:Well, what about me?
那我呢?
Sheldon:The statement stands for itself.
事實如此,由不得我。
Penny:Well, aren't you sweet?
你真會說話。
Sheldon:Anyway, should you have any interaction with her, it would be most helpful that she not see you as a sexual rival.
你是不是該和她交流下的? 免得她把你當競爭對手。
Penny:Yeah, I think she's pretty safe.
我覺得她沒什么好擔心的。
Sheldon:You say that now, but consider the following scenario:
你現在是這樣說,但你設想一下。
You're sitting in your apartment, it's late, you're alone. Your hypothalamus is swimming in a soup of estrogen and progesterone and suddenly even Leonard seems like a viable sexual candidate. Or a, uh, "hookup" as it's referred to by today's urban youth.
可當你夜深獨居閨房孤枕難眠,雌激素和孕酮刺激你的下丘腦使你饑渴難耐,就連Leonard也突然成為適合的交配對象了,或者說"吊男人" 當今大都市青年人口頭常念叨的。
Penny:Really?
是嗎?
Sheldon:Yes.
是的。
Now, should that happen, I would ask you to find some way to suppress your libido.
以防萬一,我希望你找些壓抑性沖動的法子。
Penny:I could think about you.
那我想想你就解決了。
Sheldon:Fine, whatever works.
可以,只要奏效我無所謂。
Penny:Always nice talking to you, Sheldon.
和你聊天總是很"愉快" Sheldon。
Sheldon:Uh, peace out!
拜拜了!