Penny:hey.
嘿。
Leonard:Oh, good. Do you have any fabric softener?
太好了,你有衣服柔順劑嘛?
Penny:Yeah, sure.
有啊。
What are you washing? A crocodile?
你洗什么呢?洗鱷魚吶?
Leonard:No, the pants that Stephanie got me.
不是,是斯蒂芬妮買給我的褲子。
Penny:Oh, sweetie, you can't machine wash these.
親愛的,這種褲子不能機洗的。
They'll be ruined.
洗了就毀了。
Leonard:are you sure?
真的嗎?
Penny:Absolutely.
沒錯。
Leonard:Oh, no. I wish you'd told me that sooner.
不要吧,你早點告訴我就好了。
Penny:Are you guys having problems?
你們有什么狀況么?
Leonard:No, everything's fine.
我們都很好啊。
Penny:Really?
真的么?
Leonard:Yeah. It's wonderful.
是啊,很好啊。
Okay, maybe this whole living together
好吧,可能住在一起這件事,
happened kind of suddenly, but it's fine, it's great.
發生得太快了,但沒有問題的,挺好的。
Penny:Okay, Leonard, honey, you know,
好吧萊納德,親愛的你知道,
if you're uncomfortable with the way things are going,
如果你對于你們的關系感到不自在了,
you're allowed to say something.
你是可以講出來的。
Leonard:Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.
真的么?聽起來不大對勁。
Penny:Believe me, your feelings are just as important as hers.
相信我,你的感受和她的一樣重要。
Leonard:No that doesn't sound right either.
這個聽起來也不對勁。
Penny:Just tell her you need the relationship to move
就直接告訴她你想要
at a pace that you both are comfortable with.
慢慢來。
Leonard:Yeah, I could say something like that to her.
好吧,我可以這么和她說。
I'll go do that.
我這就去說。
Thank you.
謝了。
Penny:Sure
去吧。