謝謝。我明天打電話給你。(Alan走了,轉向大家)好了,現在開始向Alan開火,誰先來?
Monica: C'mon!
快呀!
Ross: ...I'll go. Let's start with the way he kept picking at... no, I'm sorry, I can't do this, can't do this. We loved him.
我先來。我們從他拿……,不,抱歉,我辦不到。不能這么做。我們愛他。
All: Loved him! Yeah! He's great!
我們愛他,他太棒了!
Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?
等一下,我們是在談論我約會的對象嗎?
All: Yeah!
是的。
Rachel: And did you notice...? (She spreads her thumb and index finger.)
你們有沒有注意……?【呵呵,大概是前面講的某個器官的長度】
The Guys: (reluctantly) Yeah.
是的.
Joey: Know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.
知道他什么最棒嗎?他笑起來有點邪邪的。
Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe!
是的,沒錯!就像是鞋子里的那個男人!
Ross: What shoe?
什么鞋子?
Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a... while...'
兒歌里唱的‘有一個彎彎曲曲的男人,他有著彎彎曲曲的笑容,他住在一只鞋子里,一會…兒…’
(Dubious pause.)
Ross: So I think Alan will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.
我認為Alan應成為未來男朋友的標準。
Rachel: What future boyfriends? Nono, I th I think this could be, you know, it.
什么未來男朋友?不,我認為就是了。
Monica: Really!
真的?
Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselh of impression alone. You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right? (Does the impression)
是的,光憑他學David Hasselh的樣子,我就想嫁給他了。我要在派對上學他。
Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?
不過,知道我最喜歡他什么嗎?
All: What?
什么?
Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.
他讓我找回了自我.