你在干嗎?
Monica: (pulling him up) Hey. What are you doing?
(把他拉了起來)嗨,你干嗎?
(Chandler tries to shrug nonchalantly but eventually he has to exhale a mouthful of smoke.)
All: Oh! Oh, gross!
噢,噢,天啊!真惡劣!
Ross: What is this?!
這是什么?
Chandler: I'm smoking. I'm smoking, I'm smoking.
我在抽煙。我在抽煙。我在抽煙。
Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years!
真不敢相信,你三年來一直表現很好。
Chandler: And this is my reward!
所以,這是我的獎勵!
Ross: Hold on a second, alright? Just think about what you went through the last time you quit.
等等,好好想想你上次戒煙后是怎么熬過來的。
Forget about you, think about what we went through last time you quit.
就算忘了你自己,至少想想我們怎么過來的。
Chandler: Okay, so this time I won't quit!
所以,這次我不再戒了!
All: Ohhh! Put it out!
噢,滅了它。
Chandler: All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out. (He drops it in Phoebe's coffee.)
好吧!我滅了就是了。
Phoebe: Oh, no! I I can't drink this now!
噢,不!我,我現在喝不成了!
Monica: Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.
好了,我要去換身行頭,有個約會。
Rachel: This Alan again? How's it going?
還是那個Alan?進展的怎么樣了?
Monica: It’s going pretty good, you know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.
一切順利,很不錯,我們在一起很開心。
Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
那什么帶回來讓我們認識認識?
Monica: Let's see, today's Monday... Never.
我想想,今天星期一…永遠不。
All: Oh, come on! Come on!
噢,拜托!
Monica: No. Not after what happened with Steve.
不,從Steve那次后,就再無可能了。
Chandler: What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! Schhteve was schhexy!.. Sorry.
你在說什么?我們都愛Schhteve,Schhteve很性感!抱歉。
Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
各位,我連自己對他有什么感覺都還不知道,給我點時間想清楚。
Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?
這么說我們能見見他了?
Monica: Nope. Schhorry.
不。抱——歉!