你還好吧,Phoebe?
Phoebe: Yeah- no- I'm just- it's, I haven't worked- It's my bank.
還好,不,我只是,我真想不通,都是那銀行。
Monica: What did they do to you?
他們怎么你了?
Phoebe: It's nothing, it's just- Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, STATEMENT-
沒什么,只是,好吧。我看我的信件時,打開他們寄給我的每月通知
Ross: Easy.
別激動。
Phoebe: and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.
然后我戶頭上額外多出了500美元。
Chandler: Oh, Satan's minions at work again...
噢,撒旦的奴仆又開始活動了……
Phoebe: Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with them.
沒錯,所以現在我得去銀行,找他們處理。
Joey: What are you talking about? Keep it!
你在說什么啊?拿著就得了。
Phoebe: It's not mine, I didn't earn it, if I kept it, it would be like stealing.
這些錢不是我的,不是我賺來的,如果我留著,那不跟偷來的一樣了。
Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
對,但如果你花光它,那就跟購物一樣了!
Phoebe: Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes.
好吧,好吧。比方說我買了雙很棒的鞋。
Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took? 'Not-mine. Not-mine. Not-mine.'
隨著我踏出的每一步,知道我會聽到什么嗎? ‘不是我的。不是我的。不是我的。
And even if I was happy, okay, and, and skipping- 'Not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine'...
甚至當我很快樂,蹦跳的時候,‘就不是我的,就不是我的……
Monica: We're with you. We got it.
我們支持你。我們理解了。