-Sheldon: What's going on is I was lead to believe I was making ground breaking strides in science,
事情是這樣的:他們讓我誤以為我在科學上有了重大發現,
when in fact, I was being fed false data at the hands of lowitz, Koothrappali and your furry little boy toy.
但事實上我記錄的數據是錯的,是羅威茨和庫撒帕里還有你這個小毛毛孩兒做出來的。
-Penny: Is that true?
這是真的?
-Leonard: It was the only way to make him happy.
我們只是想讓他高興而已。
-Penny: Well, why'd you have to make him happy?
那,你們為什么要讓他高興呢?
-Leonard: Because when he wasn't happy, we wanted to kill him.
因為如果他不高興,就會逼得我們想殺他。
There was even a plan.
我們甚至還計劃好了。
We were going to throw his Kindle outside,
我們計劃把他的Kindle(電子書閱覽器)扔出去,
and when he went to get it, lock the door
當他出去撿時,我們就把他鎖在門外
and let him freeze to death.
讓他凍死在外面。
-Sheldon: That seems like a bit of an overreaction.
這有點太過分了吧。
-Leonard: No, the overreaction was the plan to tie your limbs
不,最過分的計劃是把你的四肢
to four different sled dog teams and yell, "Mush."
分別綁在四個狗拉雪橇上然后大喊一聲"駕——"。