以下四句因技術原因沒有音頻,敬請諒解
-Raj:Oh, we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky.
噢,我們得制定個計劃以防萬一我們中有誰走桃花運。
-Leonard:Okay, uh, if I get lucky, I'll take her to my stately manner outside Gotham City, and...
好啊,如果我走運的話,我會帶她去哥譚市外的豪宅,
if you get lucky, I'll sleep on the moon.
而要是你走運了,我就去睡月亮上。
-Raj:Sounds like a plan.
好想法。
-Raj:I'm telling you, Leonard... video slots...
我跟你說Leonard,這里有游戲屏...
free drinks brought to us by a bosomy barmaid and all you can eat shrimp for$3.95.
豐滿的酒吧女遞來的免費飲料,還有3.95美元暢吃的大蝦。
Disneyland can suck it.
迪斯尼樂園該關門了。
This is the real happiest place on earth.
這才是世上最快樂的地方。
-Leonard:Dude, check it out!
老兄,瞧瞧!
That's laundry for a month!
一個月的洗衣錢!
-Woman:hi
-Raj:Hello.
-Woman:What's your name?
尊姓大名?
-Raj:Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali
拉杰•羅摩衍那•庫撒帕里
-Woman:Hello, Rajesh Ra-- Hi, Rajesh.
你好,拉杰•羅... 嗨 拉杰
I'm Michaela.
我叫麥克拉
-Raj:Hello, Michaela.
你好麥克拉。
-Woman:So, you interested in a little party?
去狂歡你有興趣嗎?
-Raj:Why, yes, I love to party.
當然,我喜歡狂歡。
Party is my middle name.
狂歡是我的中間名,
Or, it would be if it weren't Ramayan.
如果我的中間名不是羅摩衍那的話。
-Leonard:Uh, Raj, can I... can I talk to you for a moment?
呃,拉杰,能不能... 能不能借一步說話?
-Raj:Not now, Leonard. Michaela's inviting me to a party.
現在不行Leonard, 麥克拉邀請我去狂歡呢。
You better call the moon and make sure they have a bed for you.
你最好打電話上月球問問那兒還有沒有你的床位。
-Leonard:Yeah. I really need to talk to you.
我真的要和你談談。
-Raj:Excuse me. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. Don't move.
抱歉,我馬上就回來,別走噢,也別動
Just stay the beautiful, unspoiled American flower that you are.
保持你那種美式的含苞待放之美。
What's wrong with you, dude? That woman was all up in my jammy.
老兄,你是怎么了? 那個女人已經和我勾搭上了。
-Leonard:Okay. I hate to break this to you and whatever your "jammy" is,
好,我也不想給你晴天霹靂壞了你的"勾搭"好事。
but I'm pretty sure she's a prostitute.
但我十分肯定她是個妓女。
-Raj:What? No...
什么? 不...
-Leonard:Let me put it this way: In your entire life,
這么說吧,你這輩子
how many gorgeous women have walked straight up to you in a bar and asked if you wanted to party?
有多少漂亮女人會在酒吧里徑直走向你,問你要不要出去狂歡?
-Raj:Maybe I can save her.
也許我能感化她。
-Leonard:Maybe, but I'm guessing it'll cost you about $500 an hour to try.
也許吧,但估計你試那一下一個小時得花你500美刀。