Sean: Yeah, get the fuck outta here. 是,給我滾出去。
Will: No, no, no, time's not up yet. 不,不,不,時間還沒到。
Sean: Yeah, it is. 是的,到了。
Will: I'm not leavin'. No. 我不走。不走。
Sean: You're not gonna answer, you're wastin' my time. 你不會回答,你在浪費我的時間。
Will: I thought we were friends. 我以為我們是朋友。
Sean: Playtime's over, okay? 游戲時間結束了,好吧?
Will: Why are you kickin' me out? I mean, I mean. You're lecturin' me on life? Look at you, you fuckin' burnout. What winds your clock? 你為什么趕我走?你想教我人生大道理?看看你自己,你個糟老頭兒。什么事情能讓你精神振作起來?
Sean: Workin' with you. 跟你合作。
Will: Where's your soul mate? You wanna talk about soul mates? Where is she? 你的靈魂伴侶呢? 你和我說靈魂伴侶?你的呢?
Sean: Dead. 死了。
Will: That's right. She's fuckin' dead. She fuckin' dies and you just cash in your chips and you walk away? 是啊。她死了。她死了你就不敢再為人生下賭注了?
Sean: At least I played a hand. 至少我玩兒過一把。
Will: You played a hand and you lost. You lost a big fuckin' hand. Some people will lose a big hand like that and have the sack to ante up again. 你玩了一把,然后輸了。輸得很慘。有些人即便輸得那么慘還是會在下注。
Sean: Look at me. What do you wanna do? You and your bullshit. You got a bullshit answer for everybody. But I ask you a very simple question and you can't give me a straight answer, because you don't know. I'll see ya, Bo-peep. 看著我。你想要什么?你和你的那些廢話。你對每個人的都有一些狗屁答案。但是我問你這么一個簡單的問題你都不能直接給我個答案,因為你根本不知道。再見,躲貓貓。
Will: Fuck you.
Sean: You're the shepherd. Shepherd. White little prick. 你是牧羊人。牧羊人,小混蛋。