I look at you. I don't see an intelligent, confident man.看著你,我沒看到一個聰明自信的人。
I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. 我看到的是一個被嚇傻的狂妄孩子。
But you're a genius, Will. 但你是個天才,Will。
No one denies that. 沒人懷疑這一點。
No one could possibly understand the depths of you. 可能沒人能理解你的深度。
But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine. 但你看了我的畫就認定你了解我。
You ripped my fuckin' life apart. 你撕裂了我的人生。
You're an orphan, right? 你是個孤兒,對吧?
Do you think I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been…how you feel, who you are because I read Oliver Twist? 你覺得我知道你從前的日子有多苦,你的感受,你是誰,都是因為我看過《霧都孤兒》嗎?
Does that encapsulate you? 太簡化你了嗎?
Personally, I don't give a shit about all that, because …You know what? I can't learn anything from you...我個人不在乎這些,因為,你知道嗎? 我對你無從下手。
I can't read in some fuckin' book. 我不能靠任何書籍認識你。
Unless you wanna talk about you, who you are. 除非你愿意談談你自己,告訴我你是誰。
And I'm fascinated. I'm in. 這樣,我就會著迷了。我會加入其中。
But you don't wanna do that, do you, sport? 但你不想那么做,是嗎?
You're terrified of what you might say. 你害怕你會被說出的話嚇倒。
You move, chief. 先生,輪到你說了。
v. 裝入膠囊,封進內部,壓縮