-Mrs. Geller: Oh, Martha Ludwin's daughter is gonna call you. (Tastes a snack) Mmm! What's that curry taste?
Martha Ludwin的女兒會打電話給你,嗯,怎么會有咖喱味?
-Monica: Curry.
因為有放咖喱
-Mrs. Geller: Mmmm!
嗯.
-Ross: I- I think they're great! I, I really do.
這東西真好吃,真的.
-Mr. Geller: (To Ross) Do you remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing for you, didn't she?
你還記得路金一家人?他們的大女兒喜歡你,對不?
-Mrs. Geller: They all had a thing for him.
他們一家都很惦記你.
-Ross: Aw, Mom...
不要這樣,媽媽.
-Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me?
抱歉,她為什么要打電話給我?
-Mrs. Geller: Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or.... I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant.
她剛畢業,想找份烹飪的工作吧,我不知到,不過,我告訴她你開了一家餐館
-Monica: No Mom, I don't have a restaurant, I work in a restaurant.
不,媽,我沒開餐館,我在餐廳工作
-Mrs. Geller: Well, they don't have to know that. (She starts to fluff the same pillow Monica fluffed multiple times earlier.)
他們也不需要知道.
-Monica: Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please?
Ross,能幫我做意大利面嗎?
-Ross: Yeah. (They go to the kitchen.)
好的.
-Mrs. Geller: Oh, we're having spaghetti! That's.... easy.
我們吃意大利面呀?太簡單了
-Monica: Actually, we were going to have lasagna
實際上,我們本來是要吃千層面的.
-Mr. Geller: oh, I love lasagna.
我喜歡千層面.
-Monica: But now we are not having it
不過我們現在沒有了.
-Mrs. Geller: Then why you bring it up. He latches on.
那為什么提到這個呢?這下他來勁了啊.
-Monica: I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish, but, were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/lesbian thing?
我知道這樣要求過于自私.你能不能和他們說一下,小孩/女同性戀之類的事?
Because I think it might take some of the heat off me.
因為這樣可以讓我喘口氣.