-Sheldon:Okay, well, since I'm obviously being ignored here,
好吧,很顯然我的意見被無視了,
let's go over the morning schedule.
我跟你講一下早晨的時間安排。
I use the bathroom from 7:00 to 7:20.
7點到7:20之間衛生間歸我用。
Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly.
請你相應地安排你的洗漱和生理機能活動。
-Penny:How am I supposed to plan my bodily functions?
我怎么能安排自己的生理活動?
-Sheldon:I suggest no liquids after 11:00 p.m.
我建議你11點以后別喝水。
- Penny:Anything else should I know?
還有什么要我知道的嗎?
-Sheldon:Yes, if you use my toothbrush,
有,如果你用了我的牙刷,
I'll jump out that window.
我就從那扇窗戶跳出去。
Please don't come to my funeral.
請別來參加我的葬禮。
Have a good night.
祝你晚安。