背景介紹:Penny告訴Sheldon她對Leonard撒了謊說自己是社區大學畢業的,并請求他為自己保密。很明顯Sheldon做不到……
-Penny: Look, just forget I told you about me... not graduating from community college, okay?
聽著,你就把我說過不是從社區大學畢業這事忘了不行嗎?
-Sheldon: Forget? You want me to forget? This mind does not forget.
忘掉? 你要我忘掉? 我這個腦袋從來不會忘記啊。
I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me. It was a drizzly Tuesday.
從我斷奶那天起,我就從沒忘記過任何事情。那是個星期二,下著毛毛雨……
背景介紹:Sheldon實在無法替Penny保守秘密,于是他告訴Leonard自己要搬出去住。
Leonard: It's not you, Howard. He says he's moving out.
不是因為你。Howard,他說要搬出去。
-Raj: What did you do? Did you change the contrast or brightness settings on the television?
你對他干啥了?你改了電視的亮度或者對比度?
-Leonard: No.
沒有。
-Howard: Did you take a Band-Aid off in front of him?
在他面前扒了可貼?
-Leonard: No.
沒有。
-Howard: Did you buy generic ketchup, forget to rinse the sink, talk to him through the bathroom door?
買了三無番茄醬?忘了刷水池?還是隔著廁所門跟他說話?
-Raj: Adjust the thermostat, cook with cilantro, pronounce the "t" in often?
調了恒溫器?煮飯放了芫荽葉?還是說often的時候發了"t"的音?
-Leonard: No.
沒有。
-Howard: Did you make fun of trains?
你是不是拿火車開玩笑了?
-Leonard: No, I didn't do anything. He's just gone insane.
沒有,我什么都沒干,他就是發瘋了。
-Raj: Well, we all knew this day was coming.
也是,我們都知道遲早會有這一天的。