Ever bother you?
你心安嗎?
I don't run the scams.I just process the profits.
我沒干壞事 只是洗錢
A fine line, maybe
也許這是強詞奪理
but I also built that library
但我只手成立圖書館
and used it to help guys get their high school diploma.
幫助囚友考取中學文憑
Why do you think he lets me do all that?
典獄長憑什么任我做?
Keep you happy and doing the laundry.
為了使你
Money instead of sheets.
樂于幫他洗錢
Well, I work cheap. That's the tradeoff.
我算是便宜賣給他
Tommy Williams came to Shawshank in 1965
湯米在65年來到肖申克
on a two-year stretch for B and E.
犯了"破闖"判了兩年
That's breaking and entering to you.
就是強行入侵他人公宅
Cops caught him sneaking TV sets out the back door of a JC Penney.
他在商店后門偷彩電時被逮
Mr. Rock 'n' Roll
搖滾狂一個
cocky as hell.
跩得夠可愛
Come on, old boys. Moving like molasses!
快啦 各位老兄 慢吞吞的
Making me look bad.
我看了難過
We liked him immediately.
人見人愛
I'm backing out the door and I got the TV like this.
我退出門外 我這樣抱著電視
A big old thing. I couldn't see shit. Then I hear this voice.
它很大 害我看不見 忽然傳出聲音
"Freeze, kid, hands in the air."
"別動 手舉起來"
I was standing there, holding onto that TV. Finally the voice says:
我站著抱緊電視
"You hear what I said, boy?" I say, "Yes, sir. I did.
他又說"你聽沒有?" 我說有 但我若松手
But if I drop this, you get me on destruction of property too."
就一條毀損財產罪
You done some stretch in Cashman, right?
你在凱希曼監獄蹲過?
Yeah, that was an easy piece of time, let me tell you.
那是最好混的日子
Weekend furloughs. Work programs.
周末回家 外役制度
Not like here. 不像這里
Sounds like you done time all over.
你哪里都蹲過嘛
I've been in and out since I was 13.
我13歲起以牢為家
Name it, chances are I've been there.
你想的到的監獄我都待過
Perhaps you should try a new profession.
也許你該改行了
What I mean is
依我看
you're not a very good thief.You should try something else.
你的賊功不靈光 該做做別的事
Yeah, what the hell you know about it, Capone?
你懂個屁 你是卡彭呀?
What are you in for?
你為何入獄?
Me?
我?
A lawyer fucked me.
被律師害了
Everybody's innocent in here. Don't you know that?
肖申克沒人有罪 你不懂嗎?
adj. 清白的,無辜的,無害的,天真純潔的,無知的