A river of dirty money running through here.
黑錢如河般在他腳下流
Sooner or later, he'll have to explain where it came from.
貪污這么多遲早會曝光
That's where I come in.
因此才要用我
I channel it. Filter it. Funnel it.
我過濾黑錢 一一漂白
Stocks, securities, tax-free municipals.
股票 證券 市政公債
I send it out into the real world, and when it comes back
我讓臟錢流入市場 等它回流時
Clean as a virgin's honeypot, huh?
干凈的像處女?
Cleaner.
比那更干凈
By the time Norton retires, I'll have made him a millionaire.
諾頓退休時 將是百萬富翁
If they ever catch on, he'll wind up in here wearing a number himself.
若被逮到 他也會被關入肖申克
I thought you had more faith in me than that.
你對我這么沒信心呀
I know you're good, but all that paper leaves a trail.
不 我知道你很罩 但文件會留下證據
Now anybody gets curious, FBI, IRS
萬一調查局或國稅局起疑
whatever.
就完了
It'll lead to somebody.
總有人要遭殃
Sure it is, but not to me, and certainly not to the warden.
沒錯 但不是我 更不是典獄長
All right, who?
那是誰?
Randall Stevens.
蘭道·史帝文
Who?
誰?
The "silent" silent partner.
隱名又隱形的合伙人
He's the guilty one, the man with the bank accounts.
法官 都怪他 戶頭是他的
It's where the filtering process starts.
他是洗錢的起點
They trace anything, it'll just lead to him.
出了差錯 只追得到他
He's a phantom, an apparition. Second cousin to Harvey the Rabbit.
他是幻影 幽靈 兔寶寶的遠房表親
But who is he?
但他是什么人?
I conjured him out of thin air.
我憑空的一手塑造他
He doesn't exist, except on paper.
他不存在 除了在文件上
You can't just make a person up.
哪有憑空造人的?
Sure you can, if you know how the system works.
利用制度的漏洞就行
It's amazing what you can accomplish by mail.
靠寫信能辦成太多的事
Mr. Stevens has a birth certificate
史帝文有出生證明
driver's license, Social Security.
有駕照 社會保險編號
You're shitting me.
你沒蓋我吧?
If they trace any accounts, they'll wind up chasing a figment of my imagination.
就算抓到蛛絲馬跡也等于捕捉影
Well, I'll be damned!
真想不到
Did I say you were good?
我有稱贊過你吧?
Shit, you are Rembrandt.
你簡直是大藝術家
The funny thing is
可笑的是
on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow.
外頭 我剛正不阿
I had to come to prison to be a crook.
進了牢 卻大搞歪哥
n. 有價證券;擔保;保證人;抵押物(security的