Make sure your man double-bags.
叫他務必用雙層袋
Last time, the bottom near came out.
上次差點撐破袋子
Make sure you double-bag like the lady says. understand?
確定要用雙層袋
Yes, sir. Surely will.
是 沒問題
I don't think the store manager likes me very much.
店長不怎么喜歡我
Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds.
下工后我去公園喂鳥
I keep thinking
盼望
Jake might just show up and say hello.
小杰來打個招呼
But he never does.
但他沒出現過
I hope, wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends.
不管他在何處,我祝他過的好,有新朋友
I have trouble sleeping at night.
我夜間難以入眠
I have bad dreams like I'm falling.
做著從高處墜落的惡夢
I wake up scared.
醒時恐懼莫名
Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.
有時記不起身在何方
Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Food-Way so they'd send me home.
也許我該持槍搶劫
I could shoot the manager while I was at it. Sort of like a bonus.
斃了店長,重回肖申克,殺了他錦上添花
I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore.
我老的無法再胡鬧了
I don't like it here.
我不喜歡這里
I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay.
我厭倦成天擔驚受怕,于是,我決心不再逗留
I doubt they'll kick up any fuss
當局不會在乎我
not for an old crook like me.
一個糟老頭算什么
(Brook was here )
(老布來此一游)
"I doubt they'll kick up any fuss, not for an old crook like me.
當局不會在乎我 一個糟老頭算什么
P.S. Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat.
替我向赫伍道歉
No hard feelings. Brooks."
別記恨在心
He should have died in here.
他還不如老死在肖申克好
What the fuck have you done?
你在干什么?
It's a goddamn mess, I'll tell you that.
一片混亂
What's all this?
這些是什么?
You tell me. They're addressed to you.
你說呢 全是寄給你的
Take it.
你看
"Dear Mr. Dufresne:
杜弗倫先生
In response to your inquiries
鑒于你一再詢問
the state has allocated the enclosed funds for your library project."
本州特撥款給貴圖書館
This is $ 200.
金額兩百元
"In addition, the library district has generously responded
另外,主管單位
with a donation of used books and sundries.
特地捐贈舊書及雜物
We trust this will fill your needs. We now consider the matter closed.
相信可滿足閣下需要,就此結案
Please stop sending us letters."
請勿再來信
Clear all this out before the warden gets back.
典獄長回來前清干凈
Yes, sir.
是的
Good for you, Andy.
干的好 安迪
Wow!
哇!
It only took six years.
只寫了六年
From now on, I'll write two letters a week instead of one.
現在起我一周兩信
I believe you're crazy enough. Get this stuff out
你真夠固執的,聽隊長的話
like he said.I've got to pinch a loaf.
把東西清干凈,我去撇大條
When I come back
別讓我出來
this is all gone, all right?
再看到這些
Andy, Do you hear that?
安迪 什么聲音?
Dufresne! Dufresne!
杜弗倫,杜弗倫
Andy, let me out!
安迪 放我出去
Andy
安迪
n. 小河,溪
vt. (常用于否定句或疑問句