Wake up
大家醒醒
Heads up. They're tossing cells.
小心 來查房了
Heads up. They're tossing cells!
小心 來查房了
119.
119房
123.
123房
Bible
圣經
On your feet.
起立
Face the wall.
面對墻
Turn around and face the warden.
轉身面向典獄長
Pleased to see you reading this.
很高興你念圣經
Any favorite passages?
你最喜歡哪一章節?
"Watch ye, therefore,for ye know not when the master of the house cometh."
所以你們要驚醒,因為不知道家主何時來
Mark 13:35.
馬可福音,13章35節
I've always liked that one.
我也一向喜歡它
But I prefer
但我更愛
"I am the light of the world.
"我是世界的光"
Ye that followeth me shall have the light of life."
跟從我的,就不在黑暗里走 必要得跟著生命的光
John, chapter 8, verse 12.
約翰福音8章12節
I hear you're good with numbers.
聽說你精通數字
How nice.
真好
Man should have a skill.
人應該有專長
Explain this.
這是什么?
It's called a rock blanket. It's for shaping and polishing rocks.
磨石氈 打磨石頭用的
A little hobby of mine.
我的小嗜好
It's pretty clean.
很標準
Some contraband here, but nothing to get in a twist over.
無重大違規
I can't say I approve of this.
這我不大贊成
But I suppose
不過嘛
exceptions can be made.
破個例也無妨
Lock them up!
鎖門
I almost forgot.
差點忘了
I'd hate to deprive you of this.
我怎能拿你的圣經
Salvation lies within. "
得救之道 就在其中"
Yes, sir.
是的
Tossing cells was just an excuse.
查房只是借口
Truth is
事實是
Norton wanted to size Andy up.
諾頓要秤他斤兩主的審判迅速降臨
My wife made that in church group.
我太太在教堂織的
Very nice, sir.
相當精巧
You enjoy working the laundry?
喜歡洗衣房的工作嗎?
No, sir. Not especially.
不怎么喜歡
Perhaps we can find something more befitting a man of your education.
也許我們可以更加讓你發揮才學
Hey, Jake. Where's Brooks?
小杰,老布呢?
Andy,I thought I heard you out here.
安迪 我聽見你來了
I've been reassigned to you.
我轉派給你
I know, they told me.
我聽說了
Ain't that a kick in the head?
真想不到呀
Well, I'll give you the dime tour.
來個小小巡禮吧
n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣