Tier 3 north, clear count!
三北層到齊
Tier 2 north, clear count.
二南層到齊
Tier 3 south, clear.
三南層到齊
Tier 4 south, clear.
四南層到齊
Tier 1 south, clear.
一南層到齊
Prepare to roll out.
準備離房
Roll out!
出發
Are you going to eat that?
你要吃嗎?
I hadn't planned on it.
無此打算
Do you mind?
給我好嗎?
That's nice and ripe.
又肥又嫩
Jake says thank you.
小杰說謝謝你
Fell out of his nest over by the plate shop.
他從巢中掉到地上
I'm going to look after him until he's big enough to fly.
我要養到他會飛
Oh, no! Here he comes.
討厭 赫伍來了
Morning, fellas.
早安 伙計們
Fine morning, isn't it?
真是個美好早晨啊
You know why it's a fine morning, don't you?
你知道為何如此美好嗎?
Send them down. I want them lined up
煙拿出來 就地排好
just like a pretty little chorus line.
像合唱隊一樣排整齊
Look at that.
看呀 真壯觀
I can't stand this guy.
真受不了他
Oh, Lord!
我的乖乖
Yes! Richmond, Virginia.
爽 正牌 烤煙
Smell my ass!
聞我的屁吧
After he smells mine.
聞完再聞我的
That's a shame about your horse coming in last and all.
瑞德 可惜你大大看走眼
But I sure do love that winning horse of mine, though.
不過我真感謝我的豬公
I owe that boy a big kiss when I see him.
出院后我得親親他
Why don't you give him some of your cigarettes instead? Lucky fuck!
請他抽煙才對 小人得志
Hey, Tyrell.
泰瑞
You pull infirmary duty this week?
你在醫務室值班嗎?
How's my horse doing anyway?
那肥仔怎樣了?
Dead.
掛了
Hadley busted his head up pretty good.
海利打爛他的頭
Doc had gone home for the night.
醫生已回家睡覺了
Poor bastard lay there till this morning.
他一直僵到天亮
By then, there wasn't nothing we could do.
根本無藥可救
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
What'd you say?
你說什么?
I was just wondering if anyone knew his name.
我想知道他的名字
What the fuck do you care, new fish?
關你屁事 菜鳥
Doesn't fucking matter what his name was. He's dead.
死人還要什么名字
Anybody come at you yet?
有人上過你了嗎?
Anybody get to you yet?
你名草有主了嗎?
Hey, we all need friends in here.
牢里人人需要朋友
I could be a friend to you.
我可以當你朋友
Hard to get.
不易上手
I like that.
我喜歡
Andy kept pretty much to himself at first.
起初安迪不與人來往
I guess he had a lot on his mind
大概心事重重
trying to adapt to life on the inside.
努力適應牢獄生活
Wasn't until a month went by before he opened his mouth
直到一個月后
to say more than two words to somebody.
他才找人攀談
As it turned out
那個人
that somebody was me.
就是我
I'm Andy Dufresne.
我叫安迪·杜弗倫
Wife-killing banker.
殺妻的銀行家
adj. 私生的,錯誤的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋