From the first moment,l've been...
從一開始你就是...
...proud of you.
我的驕傲
And it was my pride...
就因為這樣
l loved you too much to see what you were becoming...
我太寵愛你 沒有看出你在墮落
...that blinded me.
我才沒看清你
...what l...
我的寵愛...
...was turning you into.
讓你走上了歧途
l'm...
我很...
l'm sorry.
我很抱歉
l don't want your apology.
我不要你道歉
l want my scroll!
我要 神龍秘笈
What?!
什么?!
Where is it?!
它哪兒去了?!
Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll halfway across Ohina by now.
神龍大俠把秘笈帶走了 早就走得遠遠的了
You will never see that scroll,Tai Lung.
你永遠別想看到秘笈 大龍
Never.
你永遠...
Never.
永遠別想
Stairs.
樓梯
Who are you?
你是誰?
Buddy,l am the Dragon Warrior.
老兄 我就是 神龍大俠
You?
你?
Him? He's a panda.
他? 他是熊貓
You're a panda. What are you gonna do,big guy? Sit on me?
你是熊貓 你想怎么著 胖胖一屁股坐死我?
Don't tempt me.
別惹我
No. l'm gonna use this.
我呢 會用這個
You want it? Oome and get it.
你想要嗎? 過來拿啊
Finally!
到手了
That scroll is mine!
那秘籍是我的