That was scary. Yeah,so I'm like... "Fine,you may be a wolf,
我是說 是呀 老狼 算你狠
you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...
算你是人見人怕的大惡霸
...but you're a lousy tipper.''
可你給小費太小器啦
Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
真的嗎? 那么你是怎么活著脫身的?
l mean,l didn't actually say that...
其實我沒真正說出來
...but l thought it...
我就那么想的
...in my mind.
只是心里想想
lf he could read my mind,he'd be,like,''What?''
要是他能看到我的心思 他會說 怕你啦
Order up! Hope you like it.
請慢用 愛吃就好
This is really good!
味道真是好極了
No,come on.
這算什么
Try my dad's Secret lngredient Soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient.
你們該嘗嘗我老爸的秘方仙湯 那是祖傳秘方
What do you mean? This is amazing!
你就別謙虛了 這可是極品
You're a really good cook.
你的廚藝一流
l wish my mouth was bigger.
只可惜我的嘴太小
Tigress,you've got to try this.
嬌虎 你一定得嘗嘗
lt is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
據說神龍大俠連著幾個月不吃東西
on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.
依然能生存 僅靠銀杏葉的露珠和天地環宇之氣
l guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet.
我的身體還不知道自己是神龍大俠
l'm gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.
我可不能光靠露珠和那個環宇之氣
What? - Nothing... Master Shifu.
干嘛? 沒什么 你像師父
Never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
你成不了神龍大俠 除非你減四百多斤肉 天天刷牙
What is that noise you're making? Laughter? l never heard of it!
你發什么怪聲? 笑聲? 我從來沒聽過
Work hard,panda,and maybe someday...
好好練 熊貓 沒準哪天
...you will have ears like mine.
你會長出像我一樣的耳朵
That's good.
你真逗
Ears. lt's not working for you? l thought they were pretty good.
耳朵 不好笑嗎? 挺好玩的
lt's Shifu!
是師父
Of course it's Shifu. What do you think l'm doing?
當然是師父 我還能模仿誰?
Master Shifu!
哦 是師父啊
You think this is funny?
你們覺得這好玩?
Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
大龍從牢里逃出來了 你們還在這兒胡鬧
What?
什么?
He is coming for the Dragon Scroll,
他是來搶神龍秘笈的
and you are the only one who can stop him.
而你是唯一能阻止他的
And l was saying you got no sense of humor.
我剛才還說你不會幽默啦
l'm gonna... stop Tai Lung.
我要阻止大龍
What? You're serious? And l have to...?
你沒開玩笑吧? 我要...哦 不
Master Oogway will stop him,like he did before.
烏龜大師會阻止他 就像他上次那樣
Oogway cannot!
烏龜大師辦不到