Not anymore.
他不在了
Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
我們唯一的希望就是神龍大俠
The panda?
那熊貓?
Yes,the panda!
對 那熊貓
Master,let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you've trained us for.
求你了師父 讓我們阻止大龍 你訓練我們就為這個
No! lt is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
不 打敗大龍絕對不是你們的使命
lt is his!
而是他的
Where'd he go?
他哪兒去了?
You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits.
你不能逃跑 真正的大俠決不放棄
Watch me.
那你看著
Come on.
現實點
How am l supposed to beat Tai Lung? l can't even beat you to the stairs.
我怎么能打敗大龍? 我連逃跑都辦不到
You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你能打敗他 因為你是神龍大俠
You don't believe that. You never believed that.
你根本不相信 你從來就不相信
From the beginning,you've tried to get rid of me.
我一來到這兒 你就一直想趕我走
Yes! l was.
是的 當初是
But now l ask you to trust in your master as l have come to trust in mine.
可現在我要你相信你的師父 就像我相信我的烏龜大師
You're not my master. And l'm not the Dragon Warrior.
你不是我師父 我也不是什么神龍大俠
Then why didn't you quit?! You knew l wanted you gone,yet you stayed.
那你當初怎么不放棄 你明知道我想趕你走 可你留下了
Yeah,l stayed.
對 我留下了
l stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head
我留下 是因為每次你踩我腦門
or said l smelled,it hurt,but it could never hurt more
或者說我臭 我很傷心
than it did every day of my life just being me.
可是比這更傷心的 那就是至今我還是原來的我
l stayed because l thought,if anyone could change me...
我留下 是因為我想 如果有誰能改變我...
...could make me... not me...
讓我變得不是我
...it was you.
那人就是你
The greatest kung fu teacher in all of Ohina!
因為你是最偉大的功夫大師!
But l can change you!
我的確能改變你
l can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And l will!
我的確能把你變成神龍大俠 一定能
Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.
得了吧 大龍現在就要殺過來了
Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here,how are you...
就算他一百年才跑到這兒 你要怎么做...
...gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
才能把這堆肉變成神龍大俠? 啊?
How?
怎么做?
How?
怎么做?
How?
怎么做?
l don't know!
我不知道
l don't know!
我不知道
That's what l thought.
我就說嘛