You dragged me...
大老遠
...all the way out here...
把我拖這兒來
...for a bath?
讓我洗澡?
Panda...we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
熊貓,你在這圣淚池洗胳肢窩可是大不敬啊
The Pool of...
什么? 什么池?
This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries...
烏龜大師就是在這里解開了
...of harmony and focus.
功夫之道的玄機
This is the birthplace...
這里是 功夫 最初的
...of kung fu.
誕生地
Do you want to learn kung fu?
你是不是想學功夫?
Yeah!
想
Then l am your master!
那么我就是你的師父
OK!
好啊
Don't cry.
不許哭
OK.
不哭
When you focus on kung fu,
你一心想學功夫
when you concentrate...
全身心投入
...you stink.
結果糟透了
Perhaps that is my fault.
可也許這都是我的錯
l cannot train you the way l have trained the Five.
我不能用教那五個徒兒的方法教你
l now see that the way to get through to you...
我悟到讓你開竅的辦法...
...is with this.
是用這個
Oh,great,'cause l am hungry.
太好了 我都餓扁了
Good.
很好
When you have been trained,you may eat.
等你練完了 才能吃
Let us begin.
開始吧