Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
不好意思,過來一下。
Watch it!
喂! 當心點!
Sorry.
對不起。
Suck it up!
收腹!
Sorry.
對不起。
A thousand pardons.
我太失禮了。
What?
什么?
Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
烏龜大師要選神龍大俠! 就今天!
Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!
各位,各位,快去翡翠宮,威猛五俠有一個會拿到神龍秘笈
We've waited 1,000 years for this! Take the bowl!
這我們可是等了好久啊,快帶著面條去吧!
This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!
今天可是武林的大日子,還給什么錢呢! 快去吧!
Po! Where are you going?
阿寶,你要去哪兒?
To the Jade Palace.
我去翡翠宮。
You're forgetting your noodle cart.
那也別忘了推著小車賣面條。
The whole valley will be there,and you'll sell noodles to all of them.
山谷的村民都會去,人手一碗面條,那就賺翻了。
Selling noodles?
還要賣面條?
But,Dad,l was thinking,maybe I...
爸爸,其實我在想,也許我......
Yeah?
怎么?
l was thinking maybe I...
我在想也許我......
...could also sell the bean buns. They're about to go bad. ...
也許我還能賣豆沙包,不然都要發霉了......
That's my boy!
這才是乖兒子。
l told you that dream was a sign.
我就說那個夢是個好兆頭。
Yeah. Glad l had it.
是呀,美夢一場。
l'm a kung fu warrior!
我要當神龍大俠。
Me,too!
我也是。
There's spots at the top.
山都連上天了。
Let's go.
快,趕緊走。
Come on. Come on!
快啊,加油!
Almost there.
就快到了。
What? 哦?
No! Oh, no!
不, 噢,不!
Sorry, Po.
We'll bring you back a souvenir.
你好可憐! 我們會給你帶些紀念品。
No. I'll bring me back a souvenir.
不,我給你們帶還差不多。
lt is an historic day.
今天意義非凡,
lsn't it, Master Oogway?
是不是,烏龜大師?
Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see.
是啊 我原來還擔心我沒法活到今天呢
Are your students ready?
你的徒兒都準備好了嗎?
Yes, Master Oogway.
是的,烏龜大師。
Know this, old friend.
你得明白,老朋友。
Whomever l choose will not only bring peace to the valley...
無論我選中誰,他都會把和平帶到山谷......
...but also to you. Let the tournament begin!
也會把安寧帶給你!
Let the tournament begin!
比武大會現在開始
No, no, wait!
喔,不,等等!
l'm coming! Wait,wait!
我來了,等等,老兄別關!
Hey! Open the door!
喂,快開門!
Let me in!
讓我進去!