Oitizens of the Valley of Peace,
和平谷的父老鄉親們,
it is my great honor to present to you...Tigress!
今日老夫有幸向諸位介紹 嬌虎、
Viper! Orane! Monkey! Mantis!
靈蛇、仙鶴、金猴、螳螂。
The Furious Five!
威猛五俠。
Yeah, the Furious Five!
威猛五俠,啊,哦!
Wait. No. Oh, peeky-hole.
等等,哦,偷看一下。
Warriors, prepare!
五俠,請就位。
The Thousand Tongues of Fire.
是千條火蛇。
Ready for battle! Yeah.
準備比武。
Look at that.
快看吶。
Hey! Get out of the way!
喂,快讓開。
And finally Master Tigress!
最后是嬌虎女俠。
And believe me, citizens,you have not seen anything yet.
各位父老鄉親,真正的絕活你們還沒看到呢,
Master Tigress! Face lron Ox and his Blades of Death.
嬌虎女俠對抗鐵牛的死亡之虎。
I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
我感覺到神龍大俠就在我們中間。
Oitizens of the Valley of Peace,
和平谷的父老鄉親們,
Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!
烏龜大師現在將選出神龍大俠。
Oh,no! No, no, wait!
啊完了? 不! 等等!
Yeah.
耶。
Po!
阿寶
What are you doing?
你這是在干什么呀?
What does it look like I'm doing? Stop!
你說我在干什么? 別吹別吹!
I'mgoing to see the Dragon Warrior!
我要進去看神龍大俠啊!
But I don't understand. You finally had the noodle dream!
這我就不明白了,你好不容易夢見面條的呀!
I lied. Idon't dream about noodles, Dad.
我騙你的,我根本就沒夢見什么面條。
I love kung fu!
我愛 功-夫~~!
Come on, son,let's get back to work.
來吧,兒子,我們回去干活。
OK.
好吧
Come back.
快回來
What's going on?
怎么回事
Where...?
這是哪兒?
What are you pointing...?
干嘛指著我?
OK. Sorry.
噢,好吧,對不起。
I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was.
我就是想看看誰是神龍大俠。
How interesting!.
這可真有意思!
Master, are you pointing at me?
大師,您指的是我嗎?
Him.
是他,
Who?
誰?
You.
你,
Me?
我?
The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!
天際環宇已經把他送來了神龍大俠!
What?!
什么?
What?!
什么?
What?!
什么?
What?!
什么?