Wait a second!
等等!
l think there's been a slight mistake. Everyone seems to think that I'm...
我想這一定是搞錯了,大家好像都以為我是......
The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!
這是奇俠圣殿,我沒做夢吧!
Look at this place.
瞧這多氣派。
Master Flying Rhino's armor,with authentic battle damage!
飛天犀牛大師的盔甲上面還留著刀槍傷痕!
The Sword of Heroes!
勇者大刀!
Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking.
聽說絕對鋒利,看一眼就會被割傷噢。
The invisible Trident of Destiny!
這是隱形天命三叉戟。
I've only seen paintings of that painting.
我只見過這幅畫的冒牌貨。
The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.
呢喃武士們的靈壇,
Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army.
據說裝著整個天守大軍的亡靈。
Hello.
有人嗎?
Have you finished sight-seeing?
觀光到此結束了嗎?
Sorry, I should have come to you first.
對不起,我應該先來看你的。
My patience is wearing thin.
我的耐心是有限的。
Well,l mean,it's not like you were going anywhere.
這! 反正你也沒地方可去。
Would you turn around?
你轉過身?
Sure.
行。
How's it going?
嗨,你好。
How do you get 5,000... Master Shifu!
怎么把五千個... 哦是師父!
Someone... broke that.
有人...打碎了它。
But I'll fix it. Do you have some...
不過我會把它粘好 你這有沒有...?
...glue?
膠水
A splinter.
扎手了。
So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior?
你就是傳奇的神龍大俠?
I guess so.
呃 我猜是吧。
Wrong!
錯!
You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until...
你不是神龍大俠 你永遠成不了神龍大俠 除非...
...you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.
除非你掌握了神龍秘笈里的秘決
So,how does this work?
哦 那么 我該怎么拿?
Do you have a ladder, or a trampoline,or...?
你有沒有梯子? 或者蹦床?
You think it's that easy? That I'll just hand you the secret
哼哼,你以為這么容易,我會把無限神功的秘決
to limitless power?
隨隨便便給你?
No, I...
不,我......
One must first master the highest level of kung fu.
首先必須要達到功夫的最高境界。
And that is impossible if that one is someone like you.
顯然最不可能達到這種境界的就是像你這樣的。
Someone like me?
像我這樣的?
Yes, look at you! This fat butt! Flabby arms!
對 瞧瞧你,屁股圓肥、胳膊松。
Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.
人家這團肉最怕疼,還有這肚子。
And this ridiculous belly.
大得像個草坪。
And utter disregard for personal hygiene.
不干不凈,完全無視個人衛生。
Now, wait a minute. That's uncalled for.
趕緊打住,沒這么寒磣人的。
Don't stand that close. I can smell your breath.
別站這么近,你的口臭撲鼻。
Listen, Oogway said l was...
聽著,烏龜說我是...
The Wuxi Finger Hold. Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!
無須鐵指扣! 別用無須鐵指扣。
Oh,you know this hold?
這招你知道?
Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty.
無須大師在秦朝發明的,我知道。
Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky.
那你一定知道我動一下小指會怎么樣。
No, no!
別!
You know the hardest part of this?
知道最難的是什么?
The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
最難的是完事后怎么清理干凈
OK, OK, take it easy.
懂了,求你放過我吧。
Now listen closely,panda.
你給我仔細聽好了,熊貓。
Oogway may have picked you,but when l'm through with you,
烏龜是選中了你,不過等你在我這兒領教過之后。
l promise you,you're going to wish he hadn't! Are we clear?
在我這兒領教過之后,你就會后悔被選中了,聽明白了嗎?
Yeah,we're clear. We're so clear.
是,很明白。 很明白,明明白白。
Good. 很好。
l can't wait to get started.
我都等不及了。