Stop, wait! Who told you to...?
站住,等等!誰讓你們抬轎?
Master Oogway, wait.
烏龜大師,等等。
That flabby panda can't possibly be the answer to our problem.
那個焉兒叭肌的熊貓不可能是我們要找的神龍大俠。
You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her!
你原來要指的是嬌虎,可那個肉團正巧掉下來。
That was just an accident!
這只是個意外!
There are no accidents.
從來就不存在什么意外。
Forgive us, Master. We have failed you.
請原諒,師父。我們辜負了您。
No. If the panda has not quit by morning .
不,如果明天早上那熊貓還不走,
then I will have failed you.
那就是我辜負你們。
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message...
等等等等,我捎來了
... from Master Shifu
功夫大師的信。
What?!
什么?!
''Double the guard?!''
加強兵力?
''Extra precautions?!''
特別防御?
''Your prison may not be adequate?!''
''你的監獄也許不夠堅固?''
You doubt my prison security?!
那么你是懷疑我的監獄不安全?
Absolutely not.
小的絕對沒這個膽。
Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.
師父交代的,小的只是送信的。
I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
那你也替我捎個信給你那個什么師父。
Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!
想從長崗監獄逃走絕對不可能。
Impressive, isn't it?
很壯觀,是不是?
It's very impressive.
那真是很壯觀的。
It's very impressive.
相當的壯觀。
One way in, one way out.
同一道門進,同一道門出。
One thousand guards and one prisoner.
一千名看守,看守一名囚犯。
Yes, except that prisoner...
是啊,只不過那個囚犯
...is Tai Lung.
是大龍。
Take us down.
放我們下去。
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Oh, my.
真要命。
Behold Tai Lung.
看吧,這就是大龍。
I'm just gonna wait right here.
我看我還是在這兒等吧。
It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.
這沒什么好怕的,這兒安全得很。
Orossbows! At the ready!
弩弓手,待命!
Orossbows?
弩弓手?
Hey, tough guy, did you hear?
嘿 硬漢 你聽說了嗎
Oogway's giving someone the Dragon Scroll, and it's not gonna be you.
烏龜終于要把神龍秘笈給人了,不過那個人不是你。
Don't get him mad.
哦,你干什么,別激怒他。
What's he gonna do about it? I've got him completely immobilized.
他還能怎么著? 我早就已經讓他動彈不得了。
Did I step on the wittle kitty's tail?
噢 我是不是踩到小貓咪的尾巴了?
I'm good. I've seen enough.
好啦,我已經看夠了。
I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.
我會跟師父說,他沒什么可擔心的。
No, he doesn't.
是啊,多余擔心。
I'll tell him that.
我一定轉告。
Oan we please go now?
我們趕緊走吧?