至少不要自己去
At least, not by myself.
你要我陪你去?
You want me to go with you?
好主意 好啊
Hey. Hey, what a good idea. Yeah!
而且我還自備交通...
And you know what? I’ve got transport...
我得記住玻璃電梯停哪里才行
I have to be more careful where I park this thing.
好像不是這一家耶
I think we’ve got the wrong house.
(威爾伯·旺卡牙醫診所)
你們有預約嗎?
Do you have an appointment?
沒有 但他很久沒來了
No. But he’s overdue.
張開嘴巴
Open.
看看壞了多少牙齒
Now, let’s see what the damage is, shall we?
(全球最大的工廠開幕了) (旺卡在市中心開糖果店) (旺卡推動地方經濟發展) (工廠開幕了)
天哪
Heavens.
我好久沒看過這樣的牙齒 自從...
I haven’t seen bicuspids like these since...
自從...
Since...
威利?
Willy?
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
這么多年了...
All these years...
你都沒用牙線
and you haven’t flossed.