親愛的孩子 這表示你贏了
Oh, my dear boy, but that means you’ve won.
恭喜你 我衷心祝賀你
Oh, I do congratulate you. I really do.
我太高興了
I’m absolutely delighted.
我早有預感了 干得好
I had a hunch right from the beginning. Well done.
現在我們刻不容緩
Now, we mustn’t dilly or dally.
因為在天黑前還有很多事要做
We have an enormous number of things to do before the day’s out.
但幸好有玻璃電梯 可以迅速往來各處...
But luckily for us, we have the great glass elevator to speed things along...
迅速往來各處
Speed things along.
走吧
Come on.
(往上飛出去)
往上飛出去? 這是什么房間?
"Up and Out"? What kind of room is that?
站穩了
Hold on.
我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
我們速度要更快 否則沖不破
We’re gonna need to go much faster, otherwise we’ll just never break through.
沖破什么?
Break through what?
我多年來一直期待按下那個鈕
I’ve been longing to press that button for years.
走吧 往上飛出去
Well, here we go. Up and out.
但你真的是要...
But do you really mean...?
沒錯
Yeah. I do.
但這是玻璃做的
But it’s made of glass.
玻璃會碎掉啦
It’ll smash into a million pieces.
奧古塔斯 請別再吃手指頭了
Augustus, please don’t eat your fingers.
可是我很好吃耶
But I taste so good.
媽媽 我現在更靈活了耶
Look, Mother. I’m much more flexible now.
對 但變成藍色了
Yes, but you’re blue.
爸爸 我要那種會飛的玻璃電梯
Daddy, I want a flying glass elevator.
維露卡 你今天只能洗個澡 這樣就夠了
Veruca, the only thing you’re getting today is a bath, and that’s final.
可是人家要嘛
But I want it.