我找到了 查理
And I did, Charlie.
就是你
You.
所以你才發出那些金獎卷
That’s why you sent out the golden tickets.
奧柏倫柏人是什么?
What are Oompa-Loompas?
我邀請五個小朋友來參觀工廠...
I invited five children to the factory...
最不討人厭的就是最后贏家
and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner.
也就是你 查理
That’s you, Charlie.
你意下如何?
So, what do you say?
你要不要拋下這一切 搬來工廠跟我住?
Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?
好啊
Sure. Of course.
我家人也可以一起去吧?
I mean, it’s all right if my family come too?
親愛的 當然不可以
Oh, my dear boy, of course they can’t.
糟老頭和臭老太婆成天黏著你...
You can’t run a chocolate factory...
怎么經營巧克力工廠? 我無意冒犯
with a family hanging over you like an old, dead goose. No offense.
沒關系...混蛋
None taken, jerk.
巧克力制造商要獨來獨往
A chocolatier has to run free and solo.
他要追逐夢想 不管后果如何
He has to follow his dreams. Gosh darn the consequences.
看看我
Look at me.
我沒有家人 卻有非凡的成就
I had no family, and I’m a giant success.
若我搬去工廠和你住 我就再也見不到家人了?
So if I go with you to the factory, I won’t ever see my family again?
對 算你走運
Yeah. Consider that a bonus.
那我不去了
Then I’m not going.
我說什么也不拋棄家人
I wouldn’t give up my family for anything.
就算給我再多巧克力也沒用
Not for all the chocolate in the world.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
很奇怪耶
That’s weird.
還有別種糖果 不只巧克力
There’s other candy too besides chocolate.
對不起 旺卡先生 我要留在這里
I’m sorry, Mr. Wonka. I’m staying here.
好吧 這... Well, that’s just...
出乎我意料之外... 而且很奇怪
unexpected... and weird.
但我想既然如此 我就...
But I suppose, in that case, I’ll just...
再見了
Goodbye, then.
你確定不改變心意?
Sure you won’t change your mind?
我確定
I’m sure.
好吧 再見
Okay. Bye.
以后的日子會更好
Things are going to get much better.
終于有一次 喬治娜婆婆知道自己在說什么了
And for once, Grandma Georgina knew exactly what she was talking about.
隔天早上查理幫爸媽 修理屋頂上的破洞
The next morning, Charlie helped his parents fix the hole in the roof.
約瑟夫爺爺不再整天躺在床上
Grandpa Joe spent the whole day out of bed.