當然可以
Of course I could.
人類呢?
What about people?
我傳送人類干嘛? 反正又不好吃
Well, why would I wanna send a person? They don’t taste very good at all.
你不知道你發明了什么嗎? 這是傳送器耶
Don’t you realize what you’ve invented? It’s a teleporter.
這是有史以來最重要的發明
It’s the most important invention in the history of the world.
你卻滿腦子只想著巧克力
And all you think about is chocolate.
冷靜點 麥克
Calm down, Mike.
旺卡先生心里有數
I think Mr. Wonka knows what he’s talking about.
才怪 他什么也不知道
No, he doesn’t. He has no idea.
你認為他是天才 其實他很白癡
You think he’s a genius, but he’s an idiot.
但我不是白癡
But I’m not.
小男孩
Hey, little boy.
別按我的按鈕
Don’t push my button.
他不見了
He’s gone.
我們去電視那邊看看
Let’s go check the television, see what we get.
希望別遺漏了他的哪個部位
I sure hope no part of him gets left behind.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有時候會只傳輸了其中的一半
Well, sometimes only half of the little pieces find their way through.
若要你選擇 你會選你兒子的哪一半?
If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be?
這是什么鳥問題啊?
What kind of a question is that?
沒必要發脾氣嘛 只是問問而已
No need to snap. Just a question.
每個頻道都看看 我開始擔心了
Try every channel. I’m starting to feel a little anxious.
他在那里
There he is.
麥克
Mike.
我們至今學會的...
The most important thing...
最重要的事情
That we’ve ever learned
與孩子們有關的
The most important thing we’ve learned As far as children are concerned
就是永遠不能讓他們走近電視機
Is never, never let them near The television set
最好就是根本沒有裝那個傻玩意
Or better still just don’t install The idiotic thing at all
永遠不能讓他們...
Never, never let them Never, never let them...
永遠不能讓他們...
Never, never let them...
永遠不能讓他們...
Never, never let them...
它腐蝕腦袋
It rots the senses in the head
它把想像力殺掉
It keeps imagination dead
它堵塞人的思想 擾亂人心
It clogs and clutters up the mind
它使小朋友變蠢
It makes a child so dull and blind
好蠢
So dull, so dull